Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else ran across a nut job lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else ran across a nut job lately?

I went for a ride around the lake on my dirt bike a couple hours ago and was having a great time until I decided to leave the park I was in through a front yard that had the cable fence missing.

Boy was that a mistake!

I go cruising through this yard at about 4 mph, 2' off the fence for a total of about 75' before I got to rock. Sounds safe, right?

NO!

I make it a total of 250' past the entry point when this obvious meth head piece of white trash comes flying out from behind a trailer house, charging into the road in front of me while holding up his hand in an attempt to stop me and frothing (95% accurate statement) at the mouth. I realized instantly he was effed in the head and just went around him. Then he throws a rock and misses me by about four feet. I look over my shoulder and say "fuck you asshole" and keep going. I entertained the thought of hauling ass but I really didn't think he was that crazy and knew that I hadn't done anything wrong.

Fast forward 2 miles and this POS 98ish black Cavalier comes FLYING up and SLIDING beside me. Yup. It's him.

I'm like "whoa down stop right here" and got hime to stop. He starts screaming at me about the violations I had committed and that he had the number off my plate on my unregistered dirt bike and that.... Thank God another vehicle was coming at this time, otherwise, shit. I see the vehicle coming and already had a plan to stop him, so I take off. This idiot pops the clutch in his $500 car and cuts the wheels at me so severely I had to lean it over and nail it to keep from getting ran over. Fuck! By now he is up to speed (40ish) and I'm waving frantically for the truck to stop, which he did. This asshat does some kind of emergency brake turn, hits the throttle, then lets out when he see the truck stopped.

Dios Mio. Just frikkin' wow. Today was the first day I've left my house without a pistol in over eight years. Wow. I'm still freaked out by this.

Plate number is JFK 292, Texas. Someone pm me please? Don't think I'll ever forget that plate and I'm horrible with numbers.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

You drove in his yard?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

There's this old lady who walks around my neighborhood looking for cans. Obviously she's mentally disabled so I told her to get the fuck off my lawn before I let my pitt loose.....and that's all I gotta say about that
      .....bro....

Comment

i dont think he liked you in his yard.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
          You drove in his yard?

He was three houses down dude. A neighbors yard. A neighbor he probably doesn't even know as it looked like a weekend lake house...
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

you were wrong/at fault for going into the yard.

Comment

You're right. I went across a yard at less than 4mph steady speed, and as such, deserved 100% having a nut job almost run me over.

Totally rational.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Ah, the memories of growing up by the lake and always having ppl pissed at me.
                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Actually, you're lucky. You tear across my property on anything and I will shoot you off the bike.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    Actually, you're lucky. You tear across my property on anything and I will shoot you off the bike.
                    And then you'll go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                      Do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Comment

Should have kicked the mirror off of the cavalier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          Doubt it. Tresspassing. Who is to say you aren't out there scouting on things you want to take? Fear for my property.

According to Section 9.42 of the Texas Penal Code, a landowner can shoot at or use other deadly force against a trespasser if the landowner reasonably believes the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means, or that the landowner himself would be exposed to substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury if the landowner does not use deadly force. A landowner can also shoot at or use other deadly force against a trespasser if the force is immediately necessary to prevent the trespasser's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or to prevent the trespasser who is fleeing immediately after committing one of those acts from escaping with the property. "Criminal mischief" includes "knowingly or intentionally damaging or destroying, tampering with or marking, inscribing slogans, drawing or painting on tangible property " of the property owner.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                            Should have kicked the mirror off of the cavalier.
                            Bobbles would have.

Comment

Do tell me what act of mischief I was committing? And can you honestly say that I deserve to die after riding a motorcycle at 4mph for a total of 75' on a neighbors property? I should be shot? Fuckin' Really?

First time I've ever disagreed with you. Always though you were a good guy, and appreciated the service. Still appreciate the service but you're a fucking nutjob if that is what you honestly believe.

Jesus. Do you have a black cavalier?

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              Doubt it. Tresspassing. Who is to say you aren't out there scouting on things you want to take? Fear for my property.

According to Section 9.42 of the Texas Penal Code, a landowner can shoot at or use other deadly force against a trespasser if the landowner reasonably believes the land or property cannot be protected or recovered by any other means, or that the landowner himself would be exposed to substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury if the landowner does not use deadly force. A landowner can also shoot at or use other deadly force against a trespasser if the force is immediately necessary to prevent the trespasser's imminent commission of arson, burglary, robbery, aggravated robbery, theft during the nighttime or criminal mischief during the nighttime; or to prevent the trespasser who is fleeing immediately after committing one of those acts from escaping with the property. "Criminal mischief" includes "knowingly or intentionally damaging or destroying, tampering with or marking, inscribing slogans, drawing or painting on tangible property " of the property owner.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X