anyone going out to watch the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going out to watch the game?

after being depresssed all day about 9/11 i feel like going out and having some fun. any one in ft worth/mid cities wanna hang out and watch the cowboys lose to the jets?

In before all the alcoholic, loser, you-should-kill-yourself comments...

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      In before all the alcoholic, loser, you-should-kill-yourself comments...
      geez man im trying to make a change in my life give me a break. i wont be drinking without a DD and if i dont find one i guess im staying at home

Comment

Fuck being depressed! I'm gonna keep getting drunk and watch football! It's the American way. 9/11 was a tragedy. So was my grandmas passing away but I'm not gonna sit home and fucking think about it all damn day! I'd end up slitting my fucking wrists! Live life mother fucker!
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          Fuck being depressed! I'm gonna keep getting drunk and watch football! It's the American way. 9/11 was a tragedy. So was my grandmas passing away but I'm not gonna sit home and fucking think about it all damn day! I'd end up slitting my fucking wrists! Live life mother fucker!
          thats exactly how i feel. i dont wanna mourn the dead anymore, i wanna drink to the people that avenged us!

Comment

lets go.
            Big Rooster Racing
            1985 Mustang GT

Comment

do it!

Comment

I'm all about never forgetting 9/11 but I don't want to remember every single 9/11 and sit home and be sad all damn day. I didn't listen to the radio all week because every station had a depressing story.
                .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                X