Iphone and Android app that pays you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone and Android app that pays you

Anyone ever done this? Its an app that you check in or take pic of yourself at places your at like restaurants n stuff and they pay you. For a normal check in at like Starbucks or a fast food place they give you 50 cents. If anything its like an instant coupon. You cash out to paypal whenever your ready.

Its an app you have to download at the app store for free so you know its legit cause its approved. Ive made like 30 bucks already just when Im out doing my normal stuff. Thought Id pass it along.

Being published doesn't mean it's legit, FYI. Apple has some pretty tight rules about what they'll put in the store, but Android is as simple as uploading the package to the market, and within half an hour, it's available for download. I'm pretty sure Google does some review, but neither Android nor iOS apps are code-checked. If you were to put out an app that does something really mean (like the iOS apps that charged your account for $100 apps or whatever it was a while back) but it only affects one out of every thousand, it would probably get through screening long enough to cause some trouble.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yeah Apple i think is pretty strict. I read about the company and they have been around since 2006. Ive been paid to paypal so I know its legit. Just nice for a little extra money...nothing major. Not trying to spam the site.

Comment

kinda creepy.

Comment

tooyoou.

Comment

What's the catch?
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It's just advertising and getting people to their businesses. No catch. Kinda cool

Comment

It is just a way to advertise onto facebook for free. You tag yourself.... then everyone on your FB sees. The company just got cheap advertisement.

You people are way too paranoid on this site.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Where's the paranoia?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Haha paranoia in this day and age is fine. I was worried about people thinking I was spamming

Comment

Working...
                    X