Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I find out what shows up on my criminal history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I find out what shows up on my criminal history?

If an employer does a back ground check how can I find out what shows up?

Publicdata.com??

Comment

Just spill your guts to be safe.

Comment

Check the tx dps website. I've ordered a few reports from there on other people. It's only tx though.
        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

That bad?

Comment

hireright.com has your full report its free once a year

Comment

Just make sure to list the offenses under "special skills"

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                That bad?
                I had a bunch of traffic tickets when I was younger and I ran from the cops years ago and got caught. The running from the cops deal should be off of my record now so I just want to confirm that it doesn't show up as a charge.

Comment

I have a similar question, on this employment application they want the exact dates of all traffic citations within the last three years. I know roughly when they were but I don't want to come off as a liar if the dates are off by a few weeks. Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                    I have a similar question, on this employment application they want the exact dates of all traffic citations within the last three years. I know roughly when they were but I don't want to come off as a liar if the dates are off by a few weeks. Any tips?
                    Why not order a certified copy of your driving record from the state?

Comment

Why not order a certified copy of your driving record from the state?
                      I will for future reference, however this particular application is due by this Friday. Seriously doubt anything from the state could get to me in less than 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                        I will for future reference, however this particular application is due by this Friday. Seriously doubt anything from the state could get to me in less than 5 days.
                        I've never used it, but this looks like it might show it to you right away...

Comment

I've decided that my past is NONE of my potential employers business.

Comment

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverL...?action=record
                            It's instant. I think it was like $15 for three reports.
                            The richest man in Babylon

Comment

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverL...?action=record
                              Looks like it is instant, thanks GE!

Comment

Working...
                              X