Cable Hookup??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable Hookup??

I've got twc in Arlington. It's currently 40$ for Internet only ( damn filter in the line or whatever keeps me from seeing channels lol). Anyhow, does anyone have any good deals/discount codes or anything for time warner cable? The bill with cable is $90 a month, which is a bit excessive for what little I watch.

Try this promo code "imcheapwantcheapcable"

Worked for me!

Comment

F cable. You can watch whatever you want, whenever you want, online for FREE!

Comment

icefilms.info is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, icefilms.info has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by rekab View Post
          I've got twc in Arlington. It's currently 40$ for Internet only ( damn filter in the line or whatever keeps me from seeing channels lol). Anyhow, does anyone have any good deals/discount codes or anything for time warner cable? The bill with cable is $90 a month, which is a bit excessive for what little I watch.
          can you find that filter and remove it?

Comment

You in an apartment or house? If it's a house, thwack the cable housing at the lock with a sledge. It's just plastic, it will bend and release. Remove filter, done. If you're in an apartment, you'll need bolt cutters to get through the lock, remove filter, done. Fuck TWC.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
              can you find that filter and remove it?
              Haha I have no idea where it is. I'm assuming on my roof. It's a townhouse and I don't mind paying for legit cable, if it's cheap. I don't watch much tv so $50 a month for some shows isnt worth it to me. I was just hoping someone worked for them or knew of something so I could get a deal.
              O well I'll stick with hulu+ for now

Comment

Whats cable?
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by rekab View Post
                  Haha I have no idea where it is. I'm assuming on my roof. It's a townhouse and I don't mind paying for legit cable, if it's cheap. I don't watch much tv so $50 a month for some shows isnt worth it to me. I was just hoping someone worked for them or knew of something so I could get a deal.
                  O well I'll stick with hulu+ for now
                  Look around and see where the cable comes into the house. IT's probably either right on the outside or it's in the attic before a splitter. It's just a little in-line thingy that you can pull and put a barrel connector on it.

I know with Comcast here in Houston, it's 50 dollars/month with no cable box - just straight cable. Ripoff.

Comment

Working...
                  X