Holy shat I just realized Arkansas and Kansas differ by just AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shat I just realized Arkansas and Kansas differ by just AR

Fuck what is the connection? Gun running back when they were named or something?

What are you smokin tonight?

Comment

Just some medicinal sour Kush for chronic headaches

Comment

Dude spelled backward is edud. Holy shit.

Comment

RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            RACECAR spelled backwards is RACECAR.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

I laughed at this.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I laughed at this.
                  Guilty also

Comment

http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

TThe name is from the Quapaw people, Native Americans. It was spelled 'Arkansea', which was pronounced as AR-Kan-Saw.

It is now spelled "Arkansas".

The state of Kansas was named after the Kansas River. The river was named for the Kansa tribe who lived in the area at that time. The French were the first explorers in the area and they are the ones to thank for choosing the name of the State of Kansas. The Kansas-Nebraska act of 1854 made the name official.

Comment

Comb
                        Tomb
                        Bomb

do not rhyme!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          TThe name is from the Quapaw people, Native Americans. It was spelled 'Arkansea', which was pronounced as AR-Kan-Saw.

The state of Kansas was named after the Kansas River. The river was named for the Kansa tribe who lived in the area at that time. The French were the first explorers in the area and they are the ones to thank for choosing the name of the State of Kansas. The Kansas-Nebraska act of 1854 made the name official.
                          Couldn't help but think of this...
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Reminds me of the lost Indian tribe, the Fucarwe's, because the chief would always say,"Where the fuck are we?"

Comment

I had cereal for breakfast this morning. It was delicious.

According to some Christians the world is only 6000 years old.

Oh and Bono is the lead singer for the rock band U2.
                              The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
                              X