Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in Austin eating cereal on my couch for 3 hours watching it

Comment

I was sick, and my roomate was going to take extra good notes for me since I wasn't going to class that morning. I woke up to the TV on and him on his laptop, back in the dorm. I was about to chew him out for skipping class till he pointed to the TV as the 2nd plane hit.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

anyone else seen or currently watching flight 93 on a&e?
        2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
          no, why?

Comment

its on now, movie about flight 93 from that day....kinda heart wrenching to watch
            2009 Mercedes C63 AMG

Comment

^^^truley badasses!

Comment

Originally posted by johnny--2k View Post
                I'm watching it, and I'm trying to hold back tears. Between that and the commercials they keep showing about specials they are running tomorrow about the event which show pictures and footage from that day.

I still get chills when I see images from that day.

Comment

11th grade 1st period Biology class. We had TV's in our classrooms that were used for educational videos and such. My teacher turned it on, started crying and left. I didn't even see her til the next day. We watched the news the entire day in all 3 of my classes. I did zero work that entire week of school. I remember my parents being so livid with the situation. In 2004 I signed up for the Air Force because I wanted to be able to do something about it, up close and personal.
                  Last edited by f0ur sixer; 09-10-2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

the flight recorders give me goose bumps

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      Anyone going back to Canada to read the thread with everyone posting their reactions on that day?
                      I can't read that thread without five point slow making me fucking sick because of his idiocy.

Comment

in 10th grade history class the teacher/football coach dropped down the projector and we watched the live coverage. It was like watching a movie and it seemed so unreal. Everyone was running around not knowing what was going to happen next, but I knew that nothing was going to happen in our little shithole town because nothing ever does

Comment

I was getting ready to go to school(I was a sophomore in HS) and my mom mentioned that a plane had hit the WTC. I came downstairs and was watching the live feed just as the second plane hit.

When I got to school, we did nothing but watch the coverage. We watched the towers fall, then they evacuated the building so we hung out in the stadium for a while. They ended up letting us go home around lunch time since so many parents were calling to come get their kids.

It doesn't really seem like it was all that long ago, certainly not 10 years.
                          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

I was working at Nokia at the time- 9th floor of headquarters off 114 and 161, like most others watched it unfold on TV. What was really eerie was the lack of air traffic afterwards since we were in one of the DFW approach paths.
                            I will never forget that day, ever.
                            I normally work Sundays but have taken a vacation day tomorrow to watch the ceremonies.
                            In fact from this day forward I will take 9/11 off, Patriots Day is that important to me just like Memorial Day.

Mopar63

Comment

I was at work, the feeling I had was like we were at the verge of war. Wanting immediate reatliation. It wasn't until the next day when I passed a minivan with two towel head women driving it with an American flag hanging upside down I felt hatred. I wanted to run the bitches right off the road.

Later that day at a gas station I grew up stopping at they killed the owner who was A towel head. I felt bad for him and his family. I thought we were gonna go through the 60's again and start caging mother f'rs up.

I still don't like them at all. I still think we took to long to retaliate.
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X