No announcement yet.

Internet Jukebox for a commercial Bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Jukebox for a commercial Bar?

Anyone know of a place in FW I could get a good used one?

Short story:
    Daddy'O bought an old bar/grill and is turning it into a steakhouse. Pretty much need everything so if you have any other commercial restaurant hookups... holla!

I’m too slow for the fast cars and too fast for the slow cars.

i bet brent could help ya out, or at least point you in a good direction.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sounds like it'll be a nice joint. There should be a jukebox in every steakhouse!
      --Marcus

Comment

Where is the bar/grille located? I have a lot of commercial contacts through Chilis and if you are located in the DFW area Ill send you the list

Comment

When I was running a bar in Greenville, we rented one. I can't remember the company, but look for anyone who rents arcade games, they should be able to take care of you
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

I wouldn't even know where to look for something like that. Try Travis Mitchell Auctions.

Rhonda - I'm sending you two crappy pictures on the hoods I talked about. The space is filled up with crap right now, but I have a quantity of eight 8' x 54" exhaust hoods, all made by Halton. No make up air, but something could be done to modify that. I may have exhaust fans to go with them, but you will want new ducting. Barely used, and I'm waiting on a price. I'll shoot it over when I hear back. Probably dirt cheap for hoods though.

We don't sell direct (but I can hook you up with a customer of mine that will sell at a low markup), and don't sell cheap shit. It's all high quality, which unfortunately means high dollar. I'm also sending you an invite to an event we are having here, next month. All of the high profile top chefs in the area will be here. Rathbun, Fearing, Stephan Pyle, Caswell, and Auden. This is going to be showcasing some cooking equipment that is geared towards Steakhouses, and trendsetting Chefs. I HIGHLY recommend you bring your Dad out. This particular equipment is high dollar, but it WILL be reflected in the quality of what it puts out. No obligation, but I still say you should come regardless, just to see and be well informed.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X