Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help pay Andre Johnsons fine

lol. This is great.

Crowdfund innovations in tech and design before they go mainstream and support entrepreneurs that are working to bring their dreams to life.

lol

Comment

Eff that. It's not like he can't afford to pay it himself.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
        Eff that. It's not like he can't afford to pay it himself.
        He found out about this and he will be donating all proceeds to charity, so its for a good cause. In all reality Andre Johnson is a nice and low key guy. Finnegan must have REALLY hit his last string of patience. He deserved everything he got.

Comment

Johnson was in the wrong but I was SOOOO friggin happy to see Finnegan get the crap kicked out of him.. Some people just need their lights punched out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            Johnson was in the wrong but I was SOOOO friggin happy to see Finnegan get the crap kicked out of him.. Some people just need their lights punched out.
            Finnegan was fucking with him the WHOLE game and grabbed his facemask hard earlier in the game. Finnegan started it, and Johnson ended it well.
            This isnt his first go round either. He's been fined several times for unsportsmanlike conduct with a handful of people.
            Last edited by Trip McNeely; 11-30-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              Finnegan was fucking with him the WHOLE game and grabbed his facemask hard earlier in the game. Finnegan started it, and Johnson ended it well.
              This isnt his first go round either. He's been fined several times for unsportsmanlike conduct with a handful of people.
              He still looks like a bitch.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I'd rather pay a teacher or donate to Wounded Warriors.

Comment

Some queer wants to raise money to pay for an NFL player's fine? That's gayer than gay. Two Canadians fighting on the football field, imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    Some queer wants to raise money to pay for an NFL player's fine? That's gayer than gay. Two Canadians fighting on the football field, imagine that.
                    I'm going to have to agree with you on this one!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                      I'm going to have to agree with you on this one!!!
                      About time, counselor!

Comment

Working...
                      X