Grand Jury clears officer in shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Jury clears officer in shooting

Back in February, a man was stopped for traffic and was told he had warrants. He refused to get out of the SUV, and when the officer reached in the vehicle to open the door, the man rolled up the window trapping the officer's arm. The man then put the SUV into drive and pulled away dragging the officer. The officer emptied his duty weapon into the man killing him.

Now that the Grand Jury cleared the officer of wrongdoing, the community is in an uproar.

A Tarrant County grand jury chose not to indict an officer in a fatal shooting just an hour after community leaders called for the Fort Worth police chief’s resignation.

I'm going to guess that the perp and community are of high melanin content and the officer is of lower melanin content?
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

0ne less nibber

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        I'm going to guess that the perp and community are of high melanin content and the officer is of lower melanin content?

Minority leaders want FWPD chief to resign

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Back in February, a man was stopped for traffic and was told he had warrants. He refused to get out of the SUV, and when the officer reached in the vehicle to open the door, the man rolled up the window trapping the officer's arm. The man then put the SUV into drive and pulled away dragging the officer. The officer emptied his duty weapon into the man killing him.

Now that the Grand Jury cleared the officer of wrongdoing, the community is in an uproar.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Gro...129494833.html

Sound like the officer did what I would have done in that situation. One less idiot out there. suck that the community doesnt have common sense.

Comment

At least you guys in Ft. Worth don't have a Quanell X like Houston. Biggest piece of shit advocate thug activist in the country.

Comment

Good for the officer.

Not a surprising reaction for the community.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

What the hell else was the officer supposed to do? Ask politely to stop? FUCK YES his life was in danger. Issues like this make me want to pull my hair out with frustration. FUUUUUUUU
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Any way to support the officer against any of this?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    ...the community is in an uproar.
                    Which "community" would this be, Stop-Six, Poly or Como?

Comment

fuck those savages. always crying about something, one less free loader.

officer, should be given a 'zombie hunter' bones check.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Random upstanding citizen being interviewed by local news station, "Why they be killin people in front of they kids fo?"
                        Excuse me ma'am, it was, in fact, profiling. They were killing anybody who was trying to kill them on that particular day. And if you want to take your welfare check multipliers along with you when you do some crimes, there is a good chance that they gonna get killed in front of they kids.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I say "job well done" to the officer...and I've been waiting for and expecting this outcome since it happened. Fuck those stupid mother****ers and all their crying and bitching. I would expect ANYONE with a gun to do the same thing under those circumstances. I hope the FW police chief tells them publicly to go get fucked.

Comment

The officer did nothing wrong. That wouldve been considered Self-defense if he wasnt a cop.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                            X