Raving review of Five Star Ford Collision Center in Carrollton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raving review of Five Star Ford Collision Center in Carrollton

I contacted Greg (posts as Shaggin Wagon on here) at Five Star Ford Collision Center in Carrollton about getting a good price on body work I needed for my truck. He emailed me a quote, the price was great. I took it in last week, I wasn't sure what to expect since the pricing was so good. They whipped it out in less than the time promised and the work is top notch. Greg communicated well, I never had trouble getting a hold of him or wondered what was going on with my truck. When I picked it up they had done more work than I paid for, and also had it fully cleaned and detailed inside and out. He didn't charge me a dime over what was quoted. Overall the process was painless and way above and beyond my expectations. Greg will definitely get all my future body work business!! He's advertiser on here (see banner at top of the page), I would suggest anyone on here needing body/collision repair contact him, they work on all makes!!

Always great to hear about good experiences with local businesses.

What did you get fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
      Always great to hear about good experiences with local businesses.

What did you get fixed?
      I had the LR bedside panel replaced. Had a bit of a run-in with a brick mailbox.

Comment

Thanks Robin, I appreciate the kind words!

Comment

Awesome!
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
          X