• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aCid View Post
    And you live in Oak Cliff?
    Yes...

Comment

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
      Yes...
      Underground in the secret T-mobile lair?

Comment

Underground in the secret T-mobile layer?
        Lair?

Comment

Fail ninja edit... and been fucking with photoshop. So... yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue88Coupe View Post
            Yes...
            Man they must pay shitty

Comment

Underground in the secret T-mobile lair?
              I work in Frisco. Its a straight shot up the tollway. My boss is in Seattle, so you can guess how often I actually have to make the drive.

Comment

Basically I am looking at getting on the 99.99 unlimited family plan with my mother (she has a 15% discount thru her employer) which would essentially make our bill 45 bucks a month each. My question is...since the family plan requires a 2 yr contract...can I pick out any of the phone's T-mobile offer activation deals on...or is that a separate deal? I am probably going to unlock my Iphone 3GS and use it unless I can get a sweet enough deal on a 4G T-mobile phone. I know the Iphone will be 2G...but I like the virtually unlimited accessories for the Iphone like docking stations (I have 1) and aftermarket support...which I really haven't seen for other phones.

Comment

On the value plans we're not allowed to discount the phones at all, only classic. The way it work on the value plans is you pay full outright price for the phone, as a down payment, then pay payments of 5, 10, or 15 dollars a month for 20 months to pay off the rest of the phone, it ends up being about 5 or 10 bucks a month cheaper than the classic plans.

If you do a classic plan I can typically take 50 bucks off the smart phones, and credit back activation fees.

It's up to you, and what you want to do, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X