No announcement yet.

My job wants to send me to Columbia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should really stay away from S. America countries though.... My fetish for latinas, will cloud my better judgement.

Next thing you know, i'll have a dozen "house maids" for all 1600 sqft of my house lol

Comment

Hey inline6 , if it was ME... i would already be gone.... but make your own decision.
      10 years ago i would say stay away but NOW, shit there is no good reason NOT to go and have fun....i mean work.

Comment

i bet there is some crazy mofos running around that place! stay out of the suga cane fields. might not be a bad idea to carry a few uzi's around with ya

Comment

Originally posted by qik46 View Post
          i bet there is some crazy mofos running around that place! Stay out of the suga cane fields. Might not be a bad idea to carry a few uzi's around with ya

Comment

Looks like its a go for me. I just wonder who's helicopter I am going to work on. I do not think any of their govt. services use our products.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              LOL

My grandfather was a Professor at Columbia in the 50's. He wrote a textbook called The Fundamentals of Electromagnetic Waves. I don't get a single bit of information that is going on inside those covers.

I need to correct this. After talking to my mom I must have gotten my wires crossed at some point. He taught at Newark College of Engineering and got his Masters in Electrical Engineering from Columbia.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Looks like its a go for me. I just wonder who's helicopter I am going to work on. I do not think any of their govt. services use our products.

Take lots of pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Justa4Banger View Post
                  awww you didnt like my comment? GFY

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    In his introduction to the book he says it is going to be explained so that a simple layman could understand it. Still didn't help. LOL Wish I would have got to meet him, he died before my parents even met, and they just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.
                    damn, how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                      awww you didnt like my comment? GFY
                      I think several people are just getting tired of your trollish comments, like you really have a know in anything.

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                        damn, how old are you?

Comment

Working...
                        X