No announcement yet.

ok, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think your boss should blacklist you from answering phones.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
      I don't know why he was so offended. Slaves are great! They built the Egyptian pyramids, Roman roads, and the southern economy. Remind all your customers of these great achievements the next time they fail to understand a master/slave relationship and how that pertains to mechanical and electrical systems.
      Outside of the Southern economy most of those slaves weren't even black!

Comment

lol what a douche

Comment

Good thing the guy on the phone did not need cock grease or a tube of hardener for his body putty. Ordering a short 1/2 inch nipple would have had you arrested. Good thing a flat bastard file was not part of the discussion. Now do you understand how Buckwheat got elected ?

Comment

That's ignorance and borderline stupidity. I mean seriously, what is a valid replacement for the term "slave cylinder"?
            The same people probably regularly participate is flash mob burglary.
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Sounded like someone was trying to get free shit.
              This ^^^^ agreed!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                I think your boss should blacklist you from answering phones.
                Racist!

Comment

Well since they must of been of ther other color "black" they took "slave" as
                  as a term "they" use to be called or something.

Comment

I'm fairly certain there isn't a single living person today that was forced into slavery by white Americans. If someone wants to argue about it I'll take the stance that we are all slaves to some degree. Maybe not in the conventional sense of the term but if you work and pay taxes and those taxes don't directly benefit you then you are a slave to whomever they do benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                      I'm fairly certain there isn't a single living person today that was forced into slavery by white Americans. If someone wants to argue about it I'll take the stance that we are all slaves to some degree. Maybe not in the conventional sense of the term but if you work and pay taxes and those taxes don't directly benefit you then you are a slave to whomever they do benefit.
                      By that definition, we're all slaves to those who were once enslaved being that I pay for welfare, healthcare, and all manner of government handouts.

Now I'm pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                        Racist!
                        And?

Comment

He should've called them a Australopithecus.

Comment

Yes sir, I've got that Kunta-Kinte cylinder in stock.

Comment

good thing they weren't calling about a granny gear or you'd be called an ageist too!

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                                By that definition, we're all slaves to those who were once enslaved being that I pay for welfare, healthcare, and all manner of government handouts.

Now I'm pissed.
                                That's exactly my point. Generations live off the government tit. Free food, cheap ass rent (government subsidized), spending money, free school, free HD tuners, free phones and they probably get free cars and gas somehow. Meanwhile poor tax payers work their asses off to afford a crappy apartment, POS car and have to eat at Taco Casa because it's all they can afford.

Whose better off in that relationship? Throw those bums out on the street where they belong and I bet they'll learn how to do something to make money. Heck let me keep the 30% I send uncle Sam every year and maybe I could afford to hire some of them, instead I'm stuck in the same rut supporting those lazy asses who'll keep getting all the government assistance they need to stay fat and lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X