ok, really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, really?

WTH is wrong with people now-a-days? we had a customer come in to bring a part back and was dealing with one of the other counter guys. i answer the phone and to help the caller that was dealing with a clutch problem. i asked the customer if they needed the slave cylinder. afterwards, i leave for lunch and then come back in. the guy that helped the couple bringing the part back told me they called my boss on me, saying i offended them. now i have been doing this job for 16 years and never had someone call saying i offended them before. anyway, they said i offended them by saying "slave cylinder". can people really be that stupid or could they just be trying to start shit? has anyone had something like this happen to them?

Your a racist, admit it

Comment

Originally posted by jlyon View Post
      WTH is wrong with people now-a-days? we had a customer come in to bring a part back and was dealing with one of the other counter guys. i answer the phone and to help the caller that was dealing with a clutch problem. i asked the customer if they needed the slave cylinder. afterwards, i leave for lunch and then come back in. the guy that helped the couple bringing the part back told me they called my boss on me, saying i offended them. now i have been doing this job for 16 years and never had someone call saying i offended them before. anyway, they said i offended them by saying "slave cylinder". can people really be that stupid or could they just be trying to start shit? has anyone had something like this happen to them?
      That's fucking awesome!
      Please tell me the person who took the complaint was laughing?!

Comment

It depends if the cylinder was white or black.

You mad bro?
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

LMFAO @ "people who annoy you"

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            Your a racist, admit it
            nope

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            That's fucking awesome!
            Please tell me the person who took the complaint was laughing?!
            i have no clue, my boss is the one that took that call and i wasn't around.

Comment

its just people being stupid. the retards are out breeding the intelligent people.

Comment

It wasn't the 'slave cylinder' part, it was the "hey porch-monkey, does your greasy ass still want this" part.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

It's Georgia porch monkey

Comment

I would have gladly taken their complaint

and told them I was writing down every detail...in black ink.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Sounds like they're trying to blackmail you.

Comment

I was about to say why is Jluv complaining about "his people" till I looked at the OP's name again.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

They were probably having a dark day.

Comment

that is just stupid.
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Oh boy. Just be glad you didn't tell them to stop being so nigggardly. The fight would have been on then!
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X