How do you guys feel about Challengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you guys feel about Challengers

I like'em and Ive had my eye on one for a while and been wanting to test one out but dont feel like getting harassed about buying one. Anyone work for dodge or know someone? tell me how you really feel about these cars...besides being a heavy pos
    .....bro....

I like the looks. I haven't driven one, but sitting inside it felt like the car was huge. From what other people have said it also feels huge when you step on the gas and wait for it to accelerate. Great looking cars though. I'd seriously consider picking one up in a few years when they're under 10k for an R/T.

Comment

I like them a lot. I also considered buying one, I just cant get around the fact that its a Dodge. I dont care about being the fastest but they look bad ass and sound great with an aftermarket exhaust. The interiors are also improved for this year as I've seen. I say go for it man.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I like the looks. I haven't driven one, but sitting inside it felt like the car was huge. From what other people have said it also feels huge when you step on the gas and wait for it to accelerate. Great looking cars though. I'd seriously consider picking one up in a few years when they're under 10k for an R/T.
        thanks. im not a fan of the camaro and i dont think the kids would fit comfortably in the back of a mustang. i just want to see what it feels like to sit in the back of one of these challengers but i know as soon as i step on the lot im stuck. You probably have to wait when you accelerate cause perhaps the MDS is activated?
        .....bro....

Comment

my uncle has the privilege of driving all the bad ass cars since he is a partner at moritz. he started with a 03' cobra. he sold the cobra and got a srt8 challenger. then he sold the challenger because he said it felt like a grandma car and got a KB gt500. he finally decided that he liked the terminator the best out of all of them and got rid of the gt500 and got another 03' cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            thanks. im not a fan of the camaro and i dont think the kids would fit comfortably in the back of a mustang. i just want to see what it feels like to sit in the back of one of these challengers but i know as soon as i step on the lot im stuck. You probably have to wait when you accelerate cause perhaps the MDS is activated?

Honestly I don't know that much about them, other than I really like the aesthetics. I think the back seat area is pretty small, but it was when they first came out that I sat in one. I do remember it seeming like it had blindspots everywhere except for directly out the windshield. Interior seemed a bit cheap, especially compared to the 05+ Mustang.

Comment

they look good, but i drug an R/T pretty bad in my stockish 170k mile Trans Am today in garland.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                they look good, but i drug an R/T pretty bad in my stockish 170k mile Trans Am today in garland.
                He wasn't racing.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
                  He wasn't racing.
                  Lol!

Comment

I think STRONGNUFF just bought one. I'm sure he'll chime in.

Comment

I'm sure Danny will be in here eventually.

Comment

He wasn't racing.
                        LOL right....

On an totally unrelated note, is your neon running?

Comment

I'm sure Danny will be in here eventually.
                          I bet Jeremy will make a few posts on this topic.

Comment

LOL right....

On an totally unrelated note, is your neon running?
                            Yes, but not past 5000rpms. Maxed out the stupid 255.

Mike, probably so, hate that guy.

Comment

well, found this on the USNews website
                              Seating space is not usually generous in muscle cars, but the Dodge Challenger bests competitors like the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro with a back seat that many reviewers say is actually roomy. The Challenger can also seat five, while rivals at Ford and Chevy can only squeeze four passengers in a pinch.
                              .....bro....

Comment

Working...
                              X