Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
    Maybe more if I switch to e85, iunno.
    you will definitely need a fuel system then LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
      buy my GTO, better interior, roomy back seat, close to 500 rwhp
      how much?

Comment

Challengers are great cars, chassis design is based off the popular LX design that the 300,charger,and magnum has but was shortened and renamed LC chassis..... it is a bit on the heavy side but still a great car, these vehicles are very roomy inside and If youre going for an R/T a good intake/exhaust/tuner combination will get you where you want to go in a hurry. As far as the lag, it isnt really caused by the MDS, that normally hits on highways, most of the time the throttle body needs to be recalibrated as it learns your driving habits(i dont race mine much nor get on it so i have to do mine frequently). with a Diablo sport tuner, you can turn off MDS and traction control and shift patterns.... fun ride to have super smooth ride too. Im in an LX club so if you have any more questions feel free to ask. I drive a Charger so mine is a little heavier and a little longer but man the ride is so smooth you hit 90 on the highway before you know it. Here's my ride.

Comment

yeah, ive heard of you LX guys. Well, i like the way they look and dont have any plans to mod(anytime soon), i just want to see if they fit my kids in the back comfortably. Maybe i can just go to dodge, check one out and when they give me the business, just walkaway while they talk.
          .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
            yeah, ive heard of you LX guys. Well, i like the way they look and dont have any plans to mod(anytime soon), i just want to see if they fit my kids in the back comfortably. Maybe i can just go to dodge, check one out and when they give me the business, just walkaway while they talk.
            hit up allen samuels dodge in FTW good salesmen and they wont nag the piss outta you.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
              I have no idea, still stock head and cams. Maybe 500 on 24psi
              That's bad ass man.

Comment

I think the Challenger is a great looking car until you compare it side by side to ANYTHING else in its class when you realize just how ENORMOUS it is. Not saying the Camaro is small...its a barge too....but the Challenger is just HUGE!!

Comment

good looking cars,
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Jesus Pro, I cant handle that fucking cat in your sig anymore.
                    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                      Jesus Pro, I cant handle that fucking cat in your sig anymore.
                      LOL

-Chris

Comment

A friend of mine just got a 2011 black Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi. It's an auto but it's still a very nice car. I think he said it's pushing close to 500 hp and torque.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                          A friend of mine just got a 2011 black Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi. It's an auto but it's still a very nice car. I think he said it's pushing close to 500 hp and torque.
                          It needs it, hell, I think they are close to 4200lbs
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Like most have already said, I like it aesthetically, but I drove an R/T last time I was home and it wasn't much. It sounded great going through the RPMs and was pretty smooth, but it seemed like an eternity to get up to speed.

Does anyone have any real world times on it, outside of magazine reviews? I saw that it got whooped by both the new Mustang and Camaro.

Comment

No doubt it's fat, but it's still a good looking car that should run mid 12s. Just to clarify, black is the only car color of the Challenger that appeals to me for some weird reason.

Comment

As a Dodge SRT8 owner, I'd personally advise against purchasing one. The LX scene is very ricey too. If you're into Lambo doors, halo lights and donk wheels, then it's for you. lol. I personally can't stand that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X