where can i live now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i live now?

well i got declined for a apartment, i already told my current apartments I'm moving out. my credit must be really bad. Ive had 3 different apartments and a house, was never late. now did i default on some credit cards, yes. but houses, apt, and cars always got paid on time.

so where can i live? do they have apts that dont do credit checks?

btw, i know beggers cant be picky, but any place thats not ghetto.

Go to your current place and let them know you are interested in staying???

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
      Go to your current place and let them know you are interested in staying???

They'd probably be more than happy to re-sign versus let the apartment sit empty a couple months.

Comment

I often thought about where I would live if I didn't have a family. I've thought about a converted warehouse with booby traps, or old gas station, or above some old downtown square building. I have often thought the windowed portion above those grain silos in downtown Dallas would be cool to perch from. It would have to have an elevator though.

Comment

budget suites

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            I often thought about where I would live if I didn't have a family. I've thought about a converted warehouse with booby traps, or old gas station, or above some old downtown square building. I have often thought the windowed portion above those grain silos in downtown Dallas would be cool to perch from. It would have to have an elevator though.
            Since a lot of stuff is being removed for the 183 construction, i've driven by the empty Mercedes dealership and thought about how awesome it would be to have it as a home!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
              Since a lot of stuff is being removed for the 183 construction, i've driven by the empty Mercedes dealership and thought about how awesome it would be to have it as a home!
              Maybe you could find a secret, hidden, forgotten about lair with loads upon loads of mint, brand new, never been driven, classics. That would be fuckin' sweet!
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'd think that as long as you have good rental history that would get you by with bad credit. Now if your have a write off or two from past rentals then you can kiss another apartment goodbye. You can always check with the Milestone Management properties, they're a section 8 or "second chance" property company.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Try ozzeran. I think there are still a few spots available.
                  Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                  Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

if you have references and are clean i can rent you a room in my house for about 400 a month.

Comment

The place a former co-worker recommended to me has been good to me. They didnt even do a credit check, and they worked with me on the down payment too. I really like this place 2br/1.5bath 2 car garage (mine is the only unit with a garage though) 1200 sq ft. i think. $700 a month.

The place right next to me is vacant now. lol

Comment

West Dallas
                        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by emg View Post
                          well i got declined for a apartment, i already told my current apartments I'm moving out. my credit must be really bad. Ive had 3 different apartments and a house, was never late. now did i default on some credit cards, yes. but houses, apt, and cars always got paid on time.

so where can i live? do they have apts that dont do credit checks?

btw, i know beggers cant be picky, but any place thats not ghetto.
                          What part of metroplex?

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post

They'd probably be more than happy to re-sign versus let the apartment sit empty a couple months.
                              Depending on the price range, the apartment market is pretty saturated. A lot of apartments are leased before the renter has even left. They have just enough time to do basic repairs before its filled again.

Comment

Working...
                              X