Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing

Anybody got a stock pond they wouldn't mind letting me and my old man fish one weekend soon. Don't plan to keep any just catch and release, looking to catch bass and bluegill maybe some crappie. Thanks

theres a nice pond in lake ridge in cedar hill that has some bass in it.. walking path around it and shade.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonw_2005 View Post
      Anybody got a stock pond they wouldn't mind letting me and my old man fish one weekend soon. Don't plan to keep any just catch and release, looking to catch bass and bluegill maybe some crappie. Thanks
      Our stock pond is crazy low right now and the cows are continuing to deplete that on a daily basis. After a good rain or two, y'all can come on out anytime
      Originally posted by Vertnut
      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        Our stock pond is crazy low right now and the cows are continuing to deplete that on a daily basis. After a good rain or two, y'all can come on out anytime
        i still got my open invite right?

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it. I'm just tired of fishing at all the overfished lakes. Just out of curiosity where are u located.

Comment

That is a good pond too. :wink1:

Comment

Grapevine
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Working...
              X