DFWMUstangs mechanics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWMUstangs mechanics...

Need some parts installed on a new edge stang. PM me if you want to make some cash. I've had good work from people on this site at really good prices, with the exception of "Spurlock" racing, lol... Any recommendations of board members?? Thanks

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
    Need some parts installed on a new edge stang. PM me if you want to make some cash. I've had good work from people on this site at really good prices, with the exception of "Spurlock" racing, lol... Any recommendations of board members?? Thanks
    PM Greenbullitt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Religion View Post
      PM Stephen4785. He's a double ASE certified tech and a damn good guy too.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        PM Stephen4785. He's a double ASE certified tech and a damn good guy too.
        I can vouch for him too. Helped me out and walked me through diagnosing an A/C system over the phone. Pretty cool dude!

Comment

As I walk beneath the valley, I shall fear no evil. For thanks to King George and.....sorry every time I see your screen name, random lyrics from Generator pop up.

Pm Greenbullitt.

Comment

What parts and where are you located?
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
            X