No announcement yet.

What to wear to interview thread # 156

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called the HR dept and spoke to the admin for the engineering dept. She suggest slacks and a nice shirt and to keep a pair of jeans in the truck if you are worried about getting dirty. She said no suit but jeans would be underdressed for the job.

I thought that would be the case.
    www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
      I called the HR dept and spoke to the admin for the engineering dept. She suggest slacks and a nice shirt and to keep a pair of jeans in the truck if you are worried about getting dirty. She said no suit but jeans would be underdressed for the job.

I thought that would be the case.
      I hope you mentioned the recruiter you spoke with. The recruiter is supposed provide accurate information. Atleast that is the expectation we have for ours. Perhaps they should have said bring a pair of jeans just in case instead of insinuating jeans are acceptable.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Wear boots and jeans, dumbass. Jesus Christ.
        Solid advice! Because it's always this easy...

Comment

Wear slacks but bring along a big chicken suit. Tell them you are going to put on something to keep from getting dirty. You'll get the job.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            Wear slacks but bring along a big chicken suit. Tell them you are going to put on something to keep from getting dirty. You'll get the job.

Exactly. Look what it did for Stroker Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Solid advice! Because it's always this easy...
              It is when you work for oreillys.
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                I hope you mentioned the recruiter you spoke with. The recruiter is supposed provide accurate information. Atleast that is the expectation we have for ours. Perhaps they should have said bring a pair of jeans just in case instead of insinuating jeans are acceptable.
                I did let her know what the recruiter said but did not tell her his name.
                www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Working...
                X