No announcement yet.

Time to ban all semi-autos- 8 shot in mass ihop shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, this guy was working AND collecting disability? How does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post

I'll believe it's an AK-47 after they show us pictures. Media never seems to get the firearm right.
      "I wish I had shot at him when he was going in the IHOP," said Swagler, who owns Locals BBQ & Grill. "But when he came at me, when somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you — you can't believe the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon."
      This is the kind of ignorance that will put our second amendment in danger. This is a quote from the article. "But when he came at me, when somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you — you can't believe the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon." Educate and inform. I HIGHLY doubt he had a real full auto, ak47. Regardless, in my opinion, its the CHL holders responsibility to stop the "shooter". A round 'coming out of that weapon' is just as deadly as a well placed shot from just about any consealable handgun, IMO.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Where would you start?
        At the top of the list...

And yes, I know she didn't start a t the top of her list in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          This is the kind of ignorance that will put our second amendment in danger. This is a quote from the article. "But when he came at me, when somebody is pointing an automatic weapon at you — you can't believe the firepower, the kind of rounds coming out of that weapon." Educate and inform. I HIGHLY doubt he had a real full auto, ak47. Regardless, in my opinion, its the CHL holders responsibility to stop the "shooter". A round 'coming out of that weapon' is just as deadly as a well placed shot from just about any consealable handgun, IMO.
          IMO, the only reason the CHL guy shouldn't have shot was maybe the range of the shot, and what was behind the shooter (more people?). I'll agree, his excuse isn't what I'd call "valid"; however, somewhat understandable.

Was the shooter a Mexican national? I'm confused by the article..."born in Mexico with US passport." Mexican with Mexican passport valid in the USA? Or born in Mexico, naturalized, then got a USA passport?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I've got a very specific list of people

Comment

Working...
            X