Time to ban all semi-autos- 8 shot in mass ihop shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leah View Post
    [Updated at 2:10 p.m.] Three people were killed and six others were wounded Tuesday in a shooting at a Carson City, Nevada, IHOP restaurant, police said.

Those six victims did include the shooter, who police said turned a gun on himself.

It "appears its going to be difficult for him to survive," Ken Furlong with the Carson City's Sheriff's Office said about the gunman.

"He was still breathing," he added.
    Pussy

Comment

Kill him

Comment

If anyone is tired of watching the bad shit on the news, Return of the Jedi is on spike! lol

its on the scene with Leia in the bikini BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          you know. If I went crazy... and I was compelled to mass murder people. Simply for irony I think I would kill people with a sharp stick and a pillowcase full of trigger locks. You know, if I ever run for office like I plan, posts like these are gonna catch up with me.
          So.much.win.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bad Guy died.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Bad Guy died.
              That's great news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                That's great news.
                Yes it is.

Comment

Awesome news

Comment

Nevada is an open carry state, too. Doesn't appear anyone was carrying open nor concealed.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Nevada is an open carry state, too. Doesn't appear anyone was carrying open nor concealed.
                      It's hard to say if the outcome would have been any different if anyone was open carrying... considering they would have been the first targets.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                        Hey suck my fucking left hairy nut. thats what the lady on the radio said 20 mins ago
                        That same radio station was just talking about how pizza deliverers only make like $30/night.

Comment

It's hard to say if the outcome would have been any different if anyone was open carrying... considering they would have been the first targets.
                          Who knows...I'd like to seen at least somebody have a chance, though.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            That same radio station was just talking about how pizza deliverers only make like $30/night.
                            Was the host a CPA??
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Was just listening to an update on the radio, was reported as "Gunman had either an automatic or semi automatic weapon."

When was the last fucking time ANYONE had an automatic weapon in a mass murder? Can someone please fucking answer this?

Comment

Was just listening to an update on the radio, was reported as "Gunman had either an automatic or semi automatic weapon."

When was the last fucking time ANYONE had an automatic weapon in a mass murder? Can someone please fucking answer this?
                                I'm fairly sure it wasn't in this country the last time it happened.

It probably involved a mass grave too.
                                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                                X