Time to ban all semi-autos- 8 shot in mass ihop shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to ban all semi-autos- 8 shot in mass ihop shooting

Rip to those killed in Carson city nv this morning.

Media going off already on semi auto gun used.
    Last edited by 78X; 09-06-2011, 12:02 PM.

Looks like only 1 confirmed dead

Updated at 1:48 p.m.] One person has been confirmed dead after a shooting at a an IHOP in Carson City, Nevada, police have told The Reno Gazette-Journal.

Lt. Rob Van Diest of the Reno Police Department also told the paper that eight people have been transported to the hospital.

[Posted at 1:46 p.m.] Seven people were shot after a man walked up to an IHOP in Carson City, Nevada, and shot a man on a motorcycle before walking inside the restaurant and opening fire, The Reno Gazette-Journal is reporting.

The owner of a store in the same shopping mall told the newspaper that he saw a man wearing a red shirt and black shorts pull up to the store in his blue minivan, take out a rifle and shoot a man on a motorcycle. The man then walked into the IHOP and began firing, the owner, Ralph Swagler, told the Gazette-Journal.

After shooting inside the IHOP, Swagler told the paper that the shooter then turned his gun to his store and began firing. He then pointed toward an H&R Block in the same mall and shot again.

CNN affiliate KNRV reports it is being told other nearby businesses are on lockdown.

Nevada Highway Patrol Northern Command spokesman Chuck Allen told CNN his agency is assisting the Carson City Sheriff’s office at the scene but offered no more details

CNN affiliate KOLO said there were reports that the shooter was "taken down," but officials could not confirm that detail.

KOLO reported that at least two women and a man were airlifted from the location. At least one other victim was taken to a hospital by ambulance.

Witnesses report hearing a semi-automatic weapon
    http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/06...son-city-ihop/

Way to be overly dramatic with the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/06...son-city-ihop/

Way to be overly dramatic with the thread title.
      Hey suck my fucking left hairy nut. thats what the lady on the radio said 20 mins ago

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
        Hey suck my fucking left hairy nut. thats what the lady on the radio said 20 mins ago
        So let's jump on the over-dramatizing media hype bandwagon, because the radio lady said so!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 78x View Post
          hey suck my fucking left hairy nut. Thats what the lady on the radio said 20 mins ago
          Irene is going to cause MASS DESTRUCTION to the entire east coast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Fox News just updated the story and said 3 have died..

RIP

Comment

CNN now says 4 confirmed dead, 2 were national guard, gunman is not dead

Comment

Man I hate seeing stuff like this.

Anyone remember Lubys in 1991?
                We lived in Copperas cove at the time, and were supposed to meet my Grandparents there for lunch that afternoon, my sister was sick so we had to cancel.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Man I hate seeing stuff like this.

Anyone remember Lubys in 1991?
                  We lived in Copperas cove at the time, and were supposed to meet my Grandparents there for lunch that afternoon, my sister was sick so we had to cancel.
                  Yea I do since I was down the street eating lunch at the time.

Comment

Yet another instance for a CHL.
                    "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                    http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                    Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                    Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                    http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                    www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                    sigpic

Comment

you know. If I went crazy... and I was compelled to mass murder people. Simply for irony I think I would kill people with a sharp stick and a pillowcase full of trigger locks. You know, if I ever run for office like I plan, posts like these are gonna catch up with me.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        you know. If I went crazy... and I was compelled to mass murder people. Simply for irony I think I would kill people with a sharp stick and a pillowcase full of trigger locks. You know, if I ever run for office like I plan, posts like these are gonna catch up with me.
                        Based on that post alone you have my vote!

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                          Yet another instance for a CHL.
                          X2

id love to see that, pull my uzi out and mow him the fuck down as i emptied my clip ob him, just like in grand theft auto

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            I would move back just to cast my vote.

Comment

[Updated at 2:10 p.m.] Three people were killed and six others were wounded Tuesday in a shooting at a Carson City, Nevada, IHOP restaurant, police said.

Those six victims did include the shooter, who police said turned a gun on himself.

It "appears its going to be difficult for him to survive," Ken Furlong with the Carson City's Sheriff's Office said about the gunman.

"He was still breathing," he added.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                              X