X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha

Comment

In before tommorows I need a lawyer because I got towed thread
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Why don't you take a truck, wrap a chain around the axles of the vehicle in front of your apartment and drag them out of the way?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          fast forward to 1:09
          shikaka!

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
            I know man, but there is nowhere to park, trust me I feel bad, but this is shit.

Regency at North Richland Hills.
            I just called the local PD and let them know I'm handicapped and some cock sucker in a KIA has taken the spot closest to my apt.

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Why don't you take a truck, wrap a chain around the axles of the vehicle in front of your apartment and drag them out of the way?
              You'd be mad as hell if someone did this to your vehicle, why would you do it to someone else's?

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
                In before tommorows I need a lawyer because I got towed thread
                /thread
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Is it mainly like this on weekends or all during the week as well

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    You'd be mad as hell if someone did this to your vehicle, why would you do it to someone else's?
                    Because they are in my parking spot that I'm paying 750 bucks a month for. I've done it at school on a newer Mustang and the guy who owned it watched me. But then again, I'm not all here, have periods where I'm not responsible for myself and I wouldn't advise you trying to be me.
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
                      Yeah I plan on buying a house next year.

Well a spot just opened, luckily I heard the car door, I'm out of the handicapped, but I will raise holy shit daily from this point forward.

I mean shit, what happens if there are NO spaces to park and you are PAYING to live here?
                      Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I just called the local PD and let them know I'm handicapped and some cock sucker in a KIA has taken the spot closest to my apt.

Enjoy
                      You're not too good at this whole reading thing are you?

Comment

You can do something and like was said before complaining to office is about it. They should have a policy as to the number of vehicles per household (as was already mentioned). Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself and your money. If they tell you too bad then take your business elsewhere.
                        2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

You can file a complaint and hope that they do something about it. If you had a bike you could use it to take up a spot for you. Just move it up when you need it and put it in the middle when you leave.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                            You're not too good at this whole reading thing are you?
                            Or I assumed others wont read the entire thread either.

fucker :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Or I assumed others wont read the entire thread either.

fucker :-)
                              Educated people do read before posting dumbfuck.

And for the record, someone else is parked in the handicapped spot now without a sticker.

Comment

As an aside I don't think defacing or damaging anyone elses ride is a good idea, but I like the note idea. I try to put myself in the other persons situation, what would I do if I caught someone throwing a brick through my window or keying my car or trying to drag it with their truck? Lines be damned, I'm gonna tear open their throat, shit down their neck and hand carry their soul to hell.
                                2012 mustang gt. 3.31 MT

Comment

Working...
                                X