PES alpha - t2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PES alpha - t2

There was some discussion about this in a diet supplement thread. I happened to have just bought oxy elite pro and I want to stack them. Anybody know where you can get it locally? I've tried vitamin shop and gnc...

Ultimate sport nutrition in Keller tx they also match Internet prices

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Real cool guy there.

Comment

What is that supplement those nfl players were taking that is otc and got them suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
          There was some discussion about this in a diet supplement thread. I happened to have just bought oxy elite pro and I want to stack them. Anybody know where you can get it locally? I've tried vitamin shop and gnc...
          What does that supp do?

Comment

Burns fat. I have a beer belly ftw

Comment

Watch your mood with the oxy elite pro - I was listening to CnR the other day and one of the hosts had been taking it for a few weeks. Since he started, he has been having some pretty drastic mood swings. Apparently there are a ton of people that had similar side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                Burns fat. I have a beer belly ftw
                Hahahaha. Quit drinking beer. A buddy slowed down his drinking to like once a month and he started losing his beer gut.

Comment

Comment

Yeah I qui drinkin... I never realiized how bad some food is. I'm using myfitnesspal.com, dieting, cardio, and supplements to try for a sick pack of abs

Comment

Working...
                    X