Clear All

• Central Texas is on fire

Said it just started, 16 miles long, 4 miles wide, zero percent contained

Wow!

like OHMIGAWSH!

Comment

Dude most of Texas is on fire.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Havent had any significant rain in a few months here in Buda. The drought is fucking depressing.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

The last count over here is 13 fires in the Longview area.

Comment

We could have really used a direct hit from Lee...

Comment

my dads neighborhood in Austin was evacuated today. He lives in Steiner Ranch, near Mansfield Dam. He was downtown this afternoon registering for a triathlon in the morning and got a text from a neighbor that they were being evacuated. He tried to go back and get some belongings, but the area was completely shut down and barricaded. I have heard 25 homes in that area have already burned. I hope they can get is contained before any more homes are lost.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                Said it just started, 16 miles long, 4 miles wide, zero percent contained

Wow!
                Yep... Live news feed is saying 6 miles wide now and getting worse.

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                Havent had any significant rain in a few months here in Buda. The drought is fucking depressing.
                Hasn't rained since you moved down here... just saying.

Originally posted by billybob81 View Post
                my dads neighborhood in Austin was evacuated today. He lives in Steiner Ranch, near Mansfield Dam. He was downtown this afternoon registering for a triathlon in the morning and got a text from a neighbor that they were being evacuated. He tried to go back and get some belongings, but the area was completely shut down and barricaded. I have heard 25 homes in that area have already burned. I hope they can get is contained before any more homes are lost.
                Yeah, the Steiner Ranch fire is small potatoes to the fire out in Bastrop. I bet 99% of those people have insurance, but I bet only half of the 400+ homes out in Bastrop have insurance. It's out in the country - mobile homes and farms out there.

Comment

Obama doesn't care about white people
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by kenny c View Post
                    Yep... Live news feed is saying 6 miles wide now and getting worse.

Hasn't rained since you moved down here... just saying.

Yeah, the Steiner Ranch fire is small potatoes to the fire out in Bastrop. I bet 99% of those people have insurance, but I bet only half of the 400+ homes out in Bastrop have insurance. It's out in the country - mobile homes and farms out there.
                    It did snow the day after. It was 80 degrees the day I got here.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

wtf? Seems like every time I leave Texas it catches on fire?
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can message pictures my family in Bastrop sent me to anyone willing to pm me their cell number... I can't post now and don't know when I will

Comment

PK Lake is on fire for the second time this summer a house my dad remodeled on Hells gate got burned down a few weeks after it was finished

Comment

12 fires in Falls county, Limestone county still blazin

Comment

Damn guess I wasn't watching the news today. I was at a funeral on Friday in Bastrop not far from where the fire is and I have multiple elderly relatives just a couple miles southeast of the National Guard Station on 95 who lost everything they owned in 1998 to a wildfire...god I pray this doesn't get them again...I don't think they can handle another loss like that.

Comment

Working...
                              X