Anyone down for some sailing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone down for some sailing?

I'm thinking of taking the sail boat out in this wind. I can't do it alone. Gonna need some help for anyone that's got the sand.
    The richest man in Babylon

have fun with that 20+mph wind should make it go fast though

Comment

What kind of boat is it, and how big?
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I love sailing but have plans, plus my back has a severe spasm and is killing me. Otherwise I'd be in.

David

Comment

Chrysler 22 swing keel. Guy in the slip next to me txt me and said the lake is white capping and only a few of the hardcore sailors are out. The wind is steady out of the N/NE. It's the unexpected gusts from another direction that'll get ya.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
            Chrysler 22 swing keel. Guy in the slip next to me txt me and said the lake is white capping and only a few of the hardcore sailors are out. The wind is steady out of the N/NE. It's the unexpected gusts from another direction that'll get ya.
            This is Joe Pool, right?

Comment

So is this some dealiest catch type shit where I could potential get thrown over?
              Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
              Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Ya it's Joe Pool.

In this wind you don't even need to put the jib up but that's no fun. I'll be there about 6 to assess the situation. If I don't go out I'll just stand by my boat and look cool and chase the tail around the marina and the bar.

Comment

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                  Ya it's Joe Pool.

In this wind you don't even need to put the jib up but that's no fun. I'll be there about 6 to assess the situation. If I don't go out I'll just stand by my boat and look cool and chase the tail around the marina and the bar.
                  I plan on being down there in a couple of weeks when I'm home.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I plan on being down there in a couple of weeks when I'm home.
                    Cool...I'll buy you a beer but the hooker is on your dime.

Comment

Boats and Ho's??
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I don't know jack about a sail boat, or I'd be there.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Went out with a buddy of mine on our jet skis and put them back on the trailer about 30 mins later.

Comment

I was out for a while this morning, you couldn't ask for better weather, full jib and all.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X