I'm bored, work's slow.. whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    When i was in college we used it for a student information database. I had to cross reference names and addresses with student ID's and stuff.

Keep with it man, i've seen LOTS of as/400 admin jobs in the last few years offering upwards of 70+k.
    Yeah, it's pretty wild what they will pay for that knowledge. In my career having the training actually holds me back. Most people assume since I have the ability I enjoy doing extra shit.

Comment

I'm about to get all gussied up and head to Hamms...lots of cleave will hopefully get me some cheap Pirellis.

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
        I'm about to get all gussied up and head to Hamms...lots of cleave will hopefully get me some cheap Pirellis.
        Lmfao, you could have walked out of here with whatever the hell you wanted the other day, and nobody would have said a word.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Josh i have that work order.. let me know what you're interested in knowing

Comment

Work it, if I were you I would already be worth a billion dollars. lol
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Get them to throw in a free set of wheels, too. Preferably 17x8, 5x100 bolt pattern, and a 35mm offset. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                Josh i have that work order.. let me know what you're interested in knowing
                Mainly what you asked/paid for. The plugs should be $259.95+tax, and probably a shop fee that's on all tickets. It's basically 10% of labor, never to exceed $21.69. Also, if you asked for boots and didn't get them...not a lot I can do about that unfortunately. That might be something you need to call Chris or a service manager on, and say you're sorry it took a while for you to notice this but I asked for boots to be replaced at the same time I had my plugs changed, but was going over my work order and don't see where they were replaced.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                X