Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big thanks to Justin (stangin4lyfe) & Susie (his gf).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Speaking from personal experience?
    yep when me and my girl sink the mattress we just flip it over and fix it. cant believe someone hasnt patented this idea already. its a money maker the double sided pillow top!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyron Shulaces View Post
      You did well! Thats a great bed.
      Yes it is.
      We just purchased one. The only mistake we made was (long story short)... We first purchased a Kings Down and had issues with it. After returning it (twice) we opted for the Stearns & Foster, but the genius at Mattress Giant told us to use the same box spring we already had, from the KD. NOT a good move. The Stearns needs it's matched box spring, so it started having issues, which we are in the process of exchanging mattresses again.

Love the Stearns.

David

Comment

I just bought an $1197 mattress for $797 and I love it. The salesman said that these days your higher end mattress dont get flipped. He said to rotate them every 30 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I wish I would have known about that befor I got our Tempurpedic. Deal or not, I'd rather my business stay within our little community here. I guess I need to look more in the "hookup" thread before making any big buys or need for service.
          x2 just dropped about 3 large on one a month ago...

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
            A while back Justin mentioned that he had the hook up on mattresses and that his girlfriend was a soon to be area manager for Mattress Firm. After getting me in touch with his girlfriend Susie, she told me to come in to look at mattresses and that I'd be well taken care of. Right now I can't say enough as to how helpful she was in making sure I got what I wanted. This was my first time doing the shopping for a mattress and I didn't feel like she was trying to sell me on something. My girlfriend was with me and we found several things we liked but what we like best was out of our price range and we were afraid we'd have to settle for something. Susie worked the numbers and got us exactly what we wanted while saving us a very nice chunk of change at the same time.

I can't thank Justin or Susie enough for making sure I was taken care of. And if you're in the need of a new mattress, I'd highly suggest getting in touch with Susie at the Mattress Firm in Grapevine off 121 over by Bass Pro.

Thanks again Justin.
            From us both...you and your gf are very welcome.

If any other forum members need a new bed, let me know and I will get you hooked up!
            I try to take care of ours.

Comment

Working...
            X