Anyone need A76 watch batteries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone need A76 watch batteries?

These little Omnipod insulin pumps have four A76 watch batteries in them, there is no way they can drain that much in 3 fricken days!

Anyone want any, I have 4 right here, and will have four more every three days!

These little pumps are pretty cool, took one apart and I am impressed!

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
    These little Omnipod insulin pumps have four A76 watch batteries in them, there is no way they can drain that much in 3 fricken days!

Anyone want any, I have 4 right here, and will have four more every three days!

These little pumps are pretty cool, took one apart and I am impressed!
    I have taken one apart, but never thought about keeping the batteries. I wonder how much life they have left after 3 days. I'm sure they are over engineered to probably last for 7-10 days.

Oh, and are you using Skin-Tac to keep them adhered?

Comment

Not using any other stuff to keep them attached, the adhesive they have on them is enough for me! The one I had on my kidney area felt like it peeled skin off when it was removed! Sort of tickled and hurt at the same time, LOL...

I bet they last a lot longer than a few days too. Hell, if a watch runs 24/7 with these for months, 4 of these should last a while in a little pump like this.

I should ask Brad (Stangt40) if there is a way to test them, see how much juice is left. Maybe we can sell them in quantities on EBay!

Comment

Working...
      X