Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any interest in having an amsoil dealer on the board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any interest in having an amsoil dealer on the board?

Iv got an Amsoil dealer that Iv been using at work and I was talking to him about the board. I know a lot of us use amsoil but I dont know if there's any dealers on the board to buy stuff from. Im not making any money of the deal or anything. Guy is a good guy and Im trying to drum up some more business for him. If there's enough people wanting to buy from him Ill let him know and he'll pay to advertise.
    Let me know what you guys would want and how much at a time.

I'd use it if it wasn't so expensive. Even with VR1 racing oil I'm spending right at $50 a night to go racing just in oil and a filter.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      I'd use it if it wasn't so expensive. Even with VR1 racing oil I'm spending right at $50 a night to go racing just in oil and a filter.
      I figure spending money with a local guy on stuff we all buy would be right up our alley but who knows.

Comment

how much is amsoil anyways never used the stuff but always use castrol edge.

Comment

Why not? What kind of prices can he get?

Comment

Absolutely unnecessary for an $80.00+ oil change.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Absolutely unnecessary for an $80.00+ oil change.
              Screw that!

Comment

Does he stock the gear oil in bulk?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The top line synthetic is only $5.44/qt. Their OE formula stuff is $4.44/qt
                  Last time I checked the parts stores the cheapest full synthetic I saw was $7.50/qt and it was Oriellys brand

Comment

Working...
                  X