Cheers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers...

...to the N. Richland Hills police officer who pulled me over but didn't give me a ticket yesterday. If i were him i probably wouldn't have been so cool.
    2011 Mustang GT
    sigpic

I've had the "opportunity" to speak with NRH police on 4 occasions and don't have one bad thing to say about them. By far the best interactions I've ever had with a police department, very fair and cool about stuff other police would be dicks about.

Comment

Power of a blow job eh?

Comment

most police i have come across were professional, reasonable, personable and just down right friendly.

Disclaimer
        the above statement does not describe the Plano PD where you apparently have to be a arrogant pompous ass to employed there.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
          most police i have come across were professional, reasonable, personable and just down right friendly.
          So true
          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post

Disclaimer
            the above statement does not describe the Plano PD where you apparently have to be a arrogant pompous ass to employed there.
            Any and all city cops I have had dealings with have been professional and courteous, but DPS/State Troopers are another story. It must be a requirement that you have a stick up your ass before they let you become a State Trooper. And that goes for any and all states that I've had run-ins with them.

Comment

nrh cops are cool. i have never once been hassled over my antique tag.

Comment

Working...
              X