• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man arrested for mowing at 430

AM.

He must have had an attitude problem.

Comment

wish my neighbor would mow my lawn, even if it is at 430!

Comment

I know I've wanted to mow my lawn at 4:30am when my neighbor plays loud music till midnight!
        WRX

Comment

I get it, but wow - arresting the guy for it?
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

What, you cant argue with police ? Do you lose the right to freedom of speech as soon as an officer approaches you ? Fucking cops treating people like shit really pisses me off
            Vortex rear stand $75
            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
            11 4 door
            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
              wish my neighbor would mow my lawn, even if it is at 430!
              I passed a house this morning that had a sprinkler set out watering the yard and the grass had to have been AT LEAST 10" tall

why would you not mow your 10" tall grass but still purposely put out a sprinkler to water it?!
              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                What, you cant argue with police ? Do you lose the right to freedom of speech as soon as an officer approaches you ? Fucking cops treating people like shit really pisses me off
                Wanna argue, go to court. Seriously, the manner in which he handled it determind his outcome. I'm sure of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                  I know I've wanted to mow my lawn at 4:30am when my neighbor plays loud music till midnight!
                  Shit all I do is fire up the BBQ pit and smoke some shit

Comment

I had a neighbor growing up, that would mow before dawn with shorts, black socks, loafers, and a miner's cap. He was a weird guy, but his lawn was fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I had a neighbor growing up, that would mow before dawn with shorts, black socks, loafers, and a miner's cap. He was a weird guy, but his lawn was fantastic!
                      I'm sure that there was good reason to do so. My guess would be the dewpoint, and cutting the grass while it was still cool out.

The guy in the OP was arrested for being an ass, not for mowing his lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        He must have had an attitude problem.
                        Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Wanna argue, go to court. Seriously, the manner in which he handled it determind his outcome. I'm sure of it.
                        How did you guys arrive at this conclusion?
                        G'Day Mate

Comment

Howe about the thug/punks that drive around at 3am in the morning thumping their bass until the body panels fall off their 200.00 auction special ride with 2,000.00 rims...fucking waiste of space

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                            Saldy to say yes. Police officers no longer give a fuck, they have to generate revenue at all costs, even if it means not giving a fuck about your rights.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            “When the officer came up to me she asked me if I knew it was illegal to mow at that time of day,” Gage said. “I thought she was cracking a joke. Then she told me to get up against the car, and she put cuffs on me.”

Yeah I don't see where he started argueing Dennis and what the fuck is argueing with the judge going to do? Besides piss him off too, lmao! You need to get back topside the desert heat is fucking up your rational thinking...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                              Howe about the thug/punks that drive around at 3am in the morning thumping their bass until the body panels fall off their 200.00 auction special ride with 2,000.00 rims...fucking waiste of space
                              Most of the time, there is a city ordinance that hasa time (late night to early morning) for no loud music/noises.

Comment

Working...
                              X