Luggage broken into

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
    Trust me I travel all to often that I only use a TSA approved lock. I have a feeling it happened sitting at the airport waiting for the Rig operator to pick it up. Or at JFK where it was left due to a delayed connecting flight.
    Then that sucks. I do as onemeangixxer, and only check clothes, and my keychain knife, only because it won't make it on the plane. I don't suppose that would help with work boots.

Hopefully they are getting used, and not pawned for $5.

Comment

My only issue was while my luggage was in Baghdad Intl. Airport and there's no rules there. I chalked mine up as an expense of my chosen profession.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
        Then that sucks. I do as onemeangixxer, and only check clothes, and my keychain knife, only because it won't make it on the plane. I don't suppose that would help with work boots.

Hopefully they are getting used, and not pawned for $5.
        You know what's funny I was here in Accra working in the office for the last two months. I remember walking to the mall and outside there are all these vendors peddling Shoes that looked used, Phone cables etc. I'm sure it's all shit that gets stolen out of bags. I'm more pissed about my bag being filleted open rendered useless now. That damn thing wasn't cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxstangman View Post
          You know what's funny I was here in Accra working in the office for the last two months. I remember walking to the mall and outside there are all these vendors peddling Shoes that looked used, Phone cables etc. I'm sure it's all shit that gets stolen out of bags. I'm more pissed about my bag being filleted open rendered useless now. That damn thing wasn't cheap.
          Yeah, I hear you, that's why I asked about the lock. Hopefully you're making enough over there to buy a new bag, but it sucks to have to replace it.

Comment

Most of the airports I go to don't allow you to use the "approved" TSA looks and ask you to remove them. Mainly because they lost the key.
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              Most of the airports I go to don't allow you to use the "approved" TSA looks and ask you to remove them. Mainly because they lost the key.
              My initial response is "fuck them." It's alot easier to pull the locks, and continue on though.

Comment

Working...
              X