Fat Ho Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Ho Burgers

Anyone ever eaten at Fat Ho Burgers in Waco? The Supa Ho wit Cheeze looks good.
    I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
    Anyone ever eaten at Fat Ho Burgers in Waco? The Supa Ho wit Cheeze looks good.
    From the video posted a while back it was a very nasty place.

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Yes, a few times.

It's in the middle of the hood. The place is dirtyand hot. It's not bad, but it's nothing outstanding. Time of service takes WAY too long. Plan to wait 10-15 minutes, or more during a lunch rush, just to get your burger. Now that the news hype has died down, you're likely to be the only white person in there.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I think I will keep driving and hit something else up. Thanks.
        I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Isn't there one in Oak Cliff or something. I thought I saw this place recently on the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Isn't there one in Oak Cliff or something. I thought I saw this place recently on the news.
            It's in a decidedly dark area of Waco. I've heard from a few people that live here that it's pretty shitty, quality wise. I haven't been myself, probably won't go either.

Comment

I've eaten at it a few times with friends from out of town that hadn't been. Not really worth going to other than for the novelty, the food is whatever.

It's kind of in the "hood" (it's next to some project housing), but it's really not that bad. I live 5 blocks from the place and ride my bike through there daily; Yale and Fiddy can attest to my skinny, suburban whiteness and I've yet to feel the least bit threatened over in that part of town. Or maybe that's just the Irving in me.

Comment

They do have the "Smack-a-ho Weekend Special" now, though, so you may want to check into that.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  It's in a decidedly dark area of Waco. I've heard from a few people that live here that it's pretty shitty, quality wise. I haven't been myself, probably won't go either.
                  It ain't nice, but there's really not a lot in that area aside from the Kate Ross apartments. It's not like anything around the MLK/Waco Dr. area.

FWIW, there's a Krispy Chicken shack about a block west of Fat Ho that makes some damned good fried chicken, but it's closed for repairs currently. Now THAT is a place that I felt less than comfortable going to, but I'm also pretty sure that you could count the number of white people that have ever eaten there on one, maybe two hands.

Comment

Double R > Fat Ho
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                      It ain't nice, but there's really not a lot in that area aside from the Kate Ross apartments. It's not like anything around the MLK/Waco Dr. area.

FWIW, there's a Krispy Chicken shack about a block west of Fat Ho that makes some damned good fried chicken, but it's closed for repairs currently. Now THAT is a place that I felt less than comfortable going to, but I'm also pretty sure that you could count the number of white people that have ever eaten there on one, maybe two hands.
                      I was under the impression that's the area of town it was in lol
                      Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                      Double R > Fat Ho
                      Double R is about 4-5 blocks from me. IT'S GOOD'ER N HELL!

Comment

haha. Nah, it's right over off of 12th/11th and 35, just west of 35.

Comment

Double R is about 4-5 blocks from me. IT'S GOOD'ER N HELL!
                          I still have my house in china springs near the airport, were you at ?
                          07 GT500
                          05 SRT10
                          88 turbocoupe T-bird
                          93 Cobra
                          86 coupe
                          Ducati 848

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            haha. Nah, it's right over off of 12th/11th and 35, just west of 35.
                            Aw hell, that's not bad at all then. Once you get around/cross the Brazos headed north, that's when things turn to shit

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                              I still have my house in china springs near the airport, were you at ?
                              About a mile away from MCC

Comment

Working...
                              X