No announcement yet.

Anyone else hit the giant 300 gallon tote on i20 e yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I give you 10 points for being good enough to get hit by a semi. 5 more if you get paid a million dollars

Comment

No swerve?

Comment

Big rig car hauler in front of me starts smoking and chunking rubber from the right side of the trailer on I-20 going east today. I brake pretty hard and am out of harms way when the tire(s) let go moments later. Weird tires, big tall singles, but not super singles.

Two of the cars that kept going got some pretty massive dents from the exploding tire(s)
        Was really surprised how much damage it caused.
        US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
          Big rig car hauler in front of me starts smoking and chunking rubber from the right side of the trailer on I-20 going east today. I brake pretty hard and am out of harms way when the tire(s) let go moments later. Weird tires, big tall singles, but not super singles.

Two of the cars that kept going got some pretty massive dents from the exploding tire(s)
          they are violent when they explode. that is just a rubber cap that is glued onto an old tire. works great if you keep them aired up and drive half way sane. a jackass who doesnt check tire psi and hauls ass in 100+ heat they dont work too good.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            No swerve?
            was behing semi changing lanes to see in front of me and it was just bad luck

Comment

Mythbusters proved they can decapitate you.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Mythbusters proved they can decapitate you.
                Final Destination (I forget which one) proved it first!
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Final Destination (I forget which one) proved it first!
                  2nd one good movie watched all of them before watching the crappy 5th one.

Comment

Road 'gators.....

Comment

You guys know the TX Roadhouse at 121 and Harwood? A few years ago an 18 wheeler had a blow out and the damn tire shot from the highway directly into one of the windows at Roadhouse... luckly no one was sitting in that booth!

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                        You guys know the TX Roadhouse at 121 and Harwood? A few years ago an 18 wheeler had a blow out and the damn tire shot from the highway directly into one of the windows at Roadhouse... luckly no one was sitting in that booth!

had no idea go their all the time

Comment

The government should ban tires, freeways and 300 gallon totes.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                            The government should ban tires, freeways and 300 gallon totes.
                            And Obama

Comment

Working...
                            X