Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just accidentally held my roommate up at gun point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just accidentally held my roommate up at gun point.

So my roommate said he was gonna be out for the night and he'd see me in a few days. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open and a bunch of noise afterwards. Didn't know what the fuck was going on. Made my way down stairs and ninja'd my way to the bathroom. Well, he walked out and I had my P32 next to his face. He kinda freaked the fuck out....then the girl he brought home was just staring at us as we were laughing as I had a pistol in my hand. All he could say was "Thank God I don't have to worry about people breaking in."
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

my dad greeted me with a shotgun one night in the hallway after i said i wasn't gonna be home, my plans to stay at a friends went to shit so i went back. i should have just slept in my fucking car

Comment

That would scare the shit out of me. All though my roommate was pretty drunk, he took a barrel to the cheek pretty well. He just wanted to check out the gun.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'm sure a P32 looks pretty big when it's up against your face. LOL

My wife drew down on a Glenn Heights cop with my NAA .22mag revolver. Little girl, little gun, scared cop.

Comment

Exactly why I request that my son call me to let me know when he comes over. (not that I would pull a gun on him) But there is nothing worse than thinking you are a lone and turn the corner and bump into someone.

Comment

I came home one night late and had a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 pointed at me. I guess dad was not expecting me. Thank god he identified his target before shooting.

Comment

Haha, nice!

I thought we had a break in one evening. My wife wakes me up around 3 AM saying she heard glass break and was freaking out. I get the 40 cal and do some James Bond rolls through the crib looking for the SOB. My dog (was still a puppy) had gotten into a big glass dish that was left on the counter from the earlier BBQ we had. Shattered the damn thing and was just standing there like 'what?'

Comment

That's pretty funny, and I'm glad nobody got hurt, but I have to ask: why in the wide, wide world of sports would you ever press a distance weapon to someone's face? Or even get within arms reach? I'm not saying it's the smart thing to do (neither is breaking into someone's house, for that matter), but some drugged-up, desperate wacko could grab for that gun, and potentially disarm you.

If you plan on using a gun, use it right, from a distance that eliminates the possibility of having it used against you.

Just sayin'.

Comment

I pulled the .38 out on my step mom one night when she came home in the dark and wouldn't reply to my asking who it was. When I met her on the front porch, she about shit a brick.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    I'm sure a P32 looks pretty big when it's up against your face. LOL

My wife drew down on a Glenn Heights cop with my NAA .22mag revolver. Little girl, little gun, scared cop.
                    And the cop didn't press charges for drawing down on him? I'm impressed.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    That's pretty funny, and I'm glad nobody got hurt, but I have to ask: why in the wide, wide world of sports would you ever press a distance weapon to someone's face? Or even get within arms reach? I'm not saying it's the smart thing to do (neither is breaking into someone's house, for that matter), but some drugged-up, desperate wacko could grab for that gun, and potentially disarm you.

If you plan on using a gun, use it right, from a distance that eliminates the possibility of having it used against you.

Just sayin'.
                    This. Though I'll go out on a limb and say by that time he knew it was his roommate and did it for the drama.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Just sayin'.
                      This. I dunno if you're just saying "barrell to the cheek" as a figurative term or not. That's just asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        And the cop didn't press charges for drawing down on him? I'm impressed.
                        Nope. This occurred around 01:30. It was when our youngest was still an infant and my wife was up with him. She noticed lights everywhere with a police radio in the background. She looked outside and saw a cruiser in front of our house, parked in the middle of the street with both doors open and the overheads going. Just then, our dog started barking hysterically in the back yard. She took the baby and put him in bed with my older son and took my daughter there as well so she can get the dog in. On her way to the door, she heard a commotion back there and the dog was barking again, so she went and grabbed the smallest gun possible (LOL) and went to just open the door so the dog can run in. When she did opened the door, she saw a guy in all black in the yard, half way up our fence, looking over into the yard behind us. She went out there and ordered him down at gunpoint after cocking it. When the guy got down and slowly turned around with his hands up, she noticed "POLICE" in big letters across his chest. He was all "5.11'd" out so he didn't look like a police officer from behind in low lighting. He was very young and very apologenic and explained what was going on. I think they both crapped themselves, though.

About an hour or so later, he came by and knocked on the door again to apologize and gave her his supervisor's business card if she had a complaint to make (very obviously a rookie now, LOL). He asked if there was anything else she needed and she said "ya, hold on..." She came back with the gun and asked him to "put the hammer thingy back down." She was afraid to do it. They had a laugh about it after that.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                          This. I dunno if you're just saying "barrell to the cheek" as a figurative term or not. That's just asking for trouble.
                          I always at least try to go barrel to cheek... wait, our we still talking guns or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            I always at least try to go barrel to cheek... wait, our we still talking guns or what?
                            I knew there was something I liked about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I knew there was something I liked about you.
                              his barrell on the inside of your cheek?

Comment

Working...
                              X