No announcement yet.

Kinda diggin this old Lincoln

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's circa 1970's "The Bronx" gangster... I won't own one but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Sounds like a waste of a good engine block.
      Naaaaaaa..............for the sake of being different and original, it would be worth it. I can get the block for like $1500-1600 new, Kaase filled ready to run heads for $2350, line on a forged rotating assy for next to nothing....ect
      Only reason I have prices, I'm gonna build a 05 up 8.90 index car and I wanted for it to be a dead reliable for several seasons and no wrenching between rounds. I've got a few sponsors lined up. I just have to close on my new house and get the damn shop built.
      sigpic

Comment

this is my primo's..
        Last edited by Fern; 09-13-2011, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          .... which is a Continental, meaning it has the faux spare tire treatment.
          Guess they all don't, because if you clicked the gallery link below the picture, that one definitely doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Fern View Post
            this is my primo's..
            That is fucking tits.

My '77 Towncar got 10 mpg at 70 mph, I drove that thing from Lake Whitney to south Waco for a year. Battleship gray, electric everything including electric vent windows, had one trip to Houston going over 100 with the cruise control on. Geez, I loved that car, was forced to sell it in my divorce.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
              Naaaaaaa..............for the sake of being different and original, it would be worth it. I can get the block for like $1500-1600 new, Kaase filled ready to run heads for $2350, line on a forged rotating assy for next to nothing....ect
              Only reason I have prices, I'm gonna build a 05 up 8.90 index car and I wanted for it to be a dead reliable for several seasons and no wrenching between rounds. I've got a few sponsors lined up. I just have to close on my new house and get the damn shop built.
              I was just meaning that you don't need that much engine block for a little 521 with heads like that. A production block would do pretty well.

If you can get an A block for $1600 I'll buy one!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

As for big block power.... I'm buying this and I'm raping every one of you in the mouth with a 632 cube big block. Right after it rapes your eyes!

What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

A cast piston 514 with lightly ported D0VE heads and a good cam would make enough power that you would have serious issues hooking it up in a 70's street Lincoln.

Stevo
                  Originally posted by SSMAN
                  ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Where do you people get your weed? After reading this thread it's clear I need a new connect.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                      Where do you people get your weed? After reading this thread it's clear I need a new connect.
                      dante: wow... where do you get your weed?
                      mr. cheezle: from you dante...

Comment

That thing is gone today

Originally posted by Fern View Post
                        yep. especially with that mileage this fucker should be GONE today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
                          That thing is gone today
                          nicely done, sir.

plans?

Comment

Originally posted by jr347 View Post
                            that thing is gone today
                            sweet!
                            sigpic

Comment

We just got it back to the shop, it needs a little TLC but is very clean and original. It has been sitting for awhile so it is going to get the once over.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
                                We just got it back to the shop, it needs a little TLC but is very clean and original. It has been sitting for awhile so it is going to get the once over.
                                excellent. that ones a good time capsule.

hard to fuck that one up lol nice score.

Comment

Working...
                                X