New member here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member here

been browsing the site for a while (mostly garage forum) thought I'd register an account. Looking to build a 93 Cobra here in the next year or so. And I've seen lots of the tits or GTFO, so here's some work safe ones (sorry no personal stash)...

Yeah. 220... 221, whatever it takes...

Out of all the names you could've picked you chose "Blacksnake?" This does not bode well.

Comment

Are you a registered sex offender?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Out of all the names you could've picked you chose "Blacksnake?" This does not bode well.
        lol

Comment

haha ^

Comment

Change your name
            Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

hahah well that's the color it's gonna be, but it'll be a Texas original, nothing from Alabama

Comment

Originally posted by 93blacksnake View Post
                hahah well that's the color it's gonna be, but it'll be a Texas original, nothing from Alabama
                Good luck around here, espcially with the name you choose. Hope you have thick skin!!

Comment

Texas rat snake?
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If you want to be accepted here you must first tame the beast.

Once you become eskimo brothers with "Wild Bill", we will consider letting you into the inner circle of armbar.

Comment

Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
                      Good luck around here, espcially with the name you choose. Hope you have thick skin!!
                      Thx, not worried. I recently caught my wife cheating on me, and am in the process of building my case against her (with plenty of evidence) so my skin thickness has grown quite a bit in the last 6 months or so...

Comment

Welcome Now Piss Off
                        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Thx, not worried. I recently caught my wife cheating on me, and am in the process of building my case against her (with plenty of evidence) so my skin thickness has grown quite a bit in the last 6 months or so...
                          Sorry about that. If it makes you feel any better, I almost always pulled out first!

Comment

Ouch!! Sorry to hear that.

**edit - you could always post some naked pics of her on here.

Comment

Originally posted by 93blacksnake;382[B
                              [/B]613]Thx, not worried. I recently caught my wife cheating on me, and am in the process of building my case against her (with plenty of evidence) so my skin thickness has grown quite a bit in the last 6 months or so...
                              I'm sure more than a few on here would like to get your secret!

Comment

Working...
                              X