What's for lunch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for lunch??

What's for lunch today? I will be sending one of my workers to pick me up a Fajita Torta, chip and salsa from La Sabrosita off Beltine and Josey....yummmeeee their fajita is very tasty....
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

peppered turkey, provolone, strawberries, grapes and green tea......mmmmm mmmm mmmmm

Comment

Twisted Root.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
        Twisted Root.
        Overhyped!

I am thinking of some pizza. The frozen pizza thread from yesterday got me hungering for pepperoni.

Comment

Frozen cafe steamers and crackers wiff cheese
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by centexchick View Post
            peppered turkey, provolone, strawberries, grapes and green tea......mmmmm mmmm mmmmm
            I been drinking green tea allot lately....makes me feel healthy for some reason!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Comment

Comment

grilled chicken and veggies.
                  2007 Silverado CC
                  1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    I used to eat those for lunch everyday becasue they were easy and cheap but they have a rediculous amount of sodium in them, I think like 1200mg or whatever, and it's like 70% of daily allowance or something. You're gonna stroke out!
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Comment

Two Chicken Burritos and a large Moutain Dew Baja Blast!! I'm set!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                          I used to eat those for lunch everyday becasue they were easy and cheap but they have a rediculous amount of sodium in them, I think like 1200mg or whatever, and it's like 70% of daily allowance or something. You're gonna stroke out!
                          Sodium keeps me hydrated! And I just looked, it's only 50% of RDA. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Sodium keeps me hydrated! And I just looked, it's only 50% of RDA. Haha.
                            Well shit have two then and get that sodium intake out of the way for today!

Comment

Grilled chicken breast, mac and cheese with a chopped fresh jalapeno mixed in.

Comment

Working...
                              X