HTC Inspire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTC Inspire?

Anyone have an HTC Inspire for AT&T? I've played with one a little bit and it seems like a pretty nice phone. I dig the screen size and the overall feel of the phone. Just don't know if it's worth switching from the iphone 4.

Anyone that has/had one, please chime in with your thoughts. Thanks.

Great phone.

In before that txredneck guy comes in and never stops saying how amazing it is.

Comment

Have had it for about 4 months. The battery is my only complaint. If I use it alot during the morning, It'll be dead before 3 pm. Got it free from Best Buy, HOLLA
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        Have had it for about 4 months. The battery is my only complaint. If I use it alot during the morning, It'll be dead before 3 pm. Got it free from Best Buy, HOLLA
        Truft.

If I use the radio for a few hours through out the day, it won't make it to 6pm.

Comment

HTC evo with no front camera.
          I'd rather get the Infuse or Atrix, or wait for Galaxy S 2, or LG Thrill 4g.

Buying a new phone right now that isn't a dual core phone seems a bit on the herp derp side.
          sigpic

Comment

I love mine. Only complaint is it is too hard to text and drive on any touch screen compared to my old Blackberry, but I shouldn't do that anyway. I haven't had an Iphone to compare to.

Comment

Got one a few weeks ago. Nice phone, but battery life sucks ass. I have not had a chance to play around with it too much since coming back to work. I know there are some things you can do to improve battery life, but that will also decrease some functionality.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                HTC evo with no front camera.
                I'd rather get the Infuse or Atrix, or wait for Galaxy S 2, or LG Thrill 4g.

Buying a new phone right now that isn't a dual core phone seems a bit on the herp derp side.
                Good to know. I hadn't even thought about it not being dual core.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Stang View Post
                  I love mine. Only complaint is it is too hard to text and drive on any touch screen compared to my old Blackberry, but I shouldn't do that anyway. I haven't had an Iphone to compare to.
                  Install swype keyboard, problem solved

Comment

Wait your going form iPhone 4... To an Android phone??

What gives??

Comment

Originally posted by Mychael101 View Post
                      Install swype keyboard, problem solved

Problem not solved he is texting and driving which is a very big NO NO

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                        Problem not solved he is texting and driving which is a very big NO NO
                        I'm sure anyone that texts and drives knows the risks or he can use the voice to text feature on the phone.

Comment

Brother has one. Loved it for a month, crapped out on him, had to go through HTC to get it fixed. He has it back and still likes it, but it definitely pissed him off about it just dying out of nowhere so quickly.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

What gives??
                            Because people are wising up to the fact that android>Icrap.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

What gives??
                              Because I feel like trying something new. I'm tired of having to jailbreak my phone to get decent apps out of it. I'm tired of how easy the glass (front AND back) is to break.

I have had every version of the iphone and have yet to own an android phone. The android OS seems to be getting better and better while the iphone has become stale.

Comment

Working...
                              X