Progressive Snapshot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    License the design...that way ford gets money for doing nothing but upfront design work.
    You may not remember but Ford went on a tear about 3 years ago and sued all kinds of groups and websites over trademark infringement. It was so bad that if you had a picture of a Mustang on something you were selling you'd get a cease and desist letter. Also don't forget they sued Ferrari over their F150 F-1 car.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      You may not remember but Ford went on a tear about 3 years ago and sued all kinds of groups and websites over trademark infringement. It was so bad that if you had a picture of a Mustang on something you were selling you'd get a cease and desist letter. Also don't forget they sued Ferrari over their F150 F-1 car.
      I remember that, that was when Mustangtuning.com changed to americanmuscle.com.

Comment

Oem parts are the only way to go... With that being said, used oem parts are fine by me if they are in undamaged condition.

Comment

Thread derailed at the 6th reply. That has to be close to the record.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I haven't looked, but I thought it just read off of the OBDII port for speed, rpm, etc. I didn't think it had a GPS tracking unit int it.

EDIT - no GPS
            What information does the Snapshot device collect?
            The Snapshot device collects:

Time of day and vehicle speed, which helps determine how many miles you drive and how often you make sudden stops.
            When the device is connected and disconnected from the vehicle.
            Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
            The Snapshot device doesn't contain GPS technology or track vehicle location. It also doesn't track whether you're exceeding the speed limit.

Comment

just ordered it to see how much it can save me

Originally posted by DOHCTR
              You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Working...
              X