no more swimming at lake texoma due to dangerous algae

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more swimming at lake texoma due to dangerous algae

shit better be fixed by next july for my annual camping trip!

Help me gubment, help me Barrack Obama, I need protection from algae!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

damn, that's a mess

Comment

Well, what cracks me up is the lady sounding like the park could do something about it.

It sucks for sure, but it can't be helped at this point.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          Well, what cracks me up is the lady sounding like the park could do something about it.
          that lady wants a refund... from a lake.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
            that lady wants a refund... from a lake.
            Yeah and I would not doubt they have signs up about it at the entrance. Although park personnel are not always the...most motivated they always seemed nice to me and want to make sure you have a good time.
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Hope they filter that shit well before we drink it.
              2012 GT500

Comment

Yeah, this completely fucked our whole holiday weekend.

Katrina's co-worker's family rented spots to camp out on the lake and invited us to bring the boat up and camp for the weekend. Already made all the arrangements and gotten the days off work and now we get to sit around the house all weekend instead...
                --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post

Katrina's co-worker's family rented spots to camp out on the lake and invited us to bring the boat up and camp for the weekend. Already made all the arrangements and gotten the days off work and now we get to sit around the house all weekend instead...
                  I heard about this this morning on the radio and immediately thought of you guys. I thought I remembered that you guys were going there for Labor Day. That sucks.
                  Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                  Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                  Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                  You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Boating is even still allowed, although enthusiasts are urged to avoid spraying themselves with the water.
                    Because sitting on a boat when it's 100+ and not being able to get in the water sounds like an awesome time lol

Comment

Always could go here instead...
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Always could go here instead...
                        http://www.cityofsherman.com/park_pool.asp

Could, but we've got season passes for Hurricane Harbor and Lake Grapevine is a mile from the house...Just looking forward to camping out with the kids and seeing friends.

Probably just put the tent up in the back yard and go out to Lake Grapevine for the day LOL
                        --Marcus

Comment

Yeah, I saw Kat's facebook post about it.. Sucks man.

Comment

someone explain to me how algae is dangerous?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I live on texoma, sucks for you guys that had holiday plans, sucks for me because I can't use my back yard basically. Picture #5 (from first weblink) is where I normally launch, launched there 1 time in june and churned sand from the launch to the dock. Was on the water 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything in the water, wake boarded anywhere from Cedar Bayou to Treasure Island to Thong Island Area.

Comment

Working...
                              X