MY deal of the day! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY deal of the day! :D

So, I ordered a 42" LED HDTV last week from Amazon.com (price was $499.99) and had them pricematch it from Walmart (347.99). Granted, it was an off-brand Sceptre something or other, but it was for our bedroom and we hardly ever watch it so I didn't really give a shit as long as it worked.

Get it here, it works fine. We hang the wall mount and put it up, only half the screen is working. WTF? Turn off/on, just lines. Rinse, repeat-now it won't come on at all.

Called Amazon, they emailed the return label, but there were a few glitches on the way, including the fact they don't have any others like it to replace with. Yada, yada, yada.... FINALLY, everything gets situated and I pick out another TV. This one is $619 on their site and about $650-$700 everywhere else. Right before I was about to throw out a price match for it, they offer to give it to me for the same price ($379) for all my trouble. Here it is..http://www.amazon.com/LG-42LK520-42-.../dp/B004OOS35C

Much better TV and a screaming deal.

FUCKING SCORE!
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

I'm hard due to your deal prowess...
    GIFSoup

Comment

Sooo, does this mean we can get it at the same price, or is this a solid barg?
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Solid barg.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post

FUCKING SCORE!
          Nobody likes a showoff

Comment

My motorboat was free.

Jus' sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              Sooo, does this mean we can get it at the same price, or is this a solid barg?
              Solid barg.
              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

you minx.

Comment

Comment

We have an LG LED LCD and love it. Only problem was that about a month before the warranty went out so did the panel. $1400 worth of mfg warranty monies later it's good as new. We love it and will buy another for the bedroom.

Solid Barg!
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

LOL humm

Ok,

First of all, you illiterate piece of shit, we only need the A/C fixed in ONE fucking car, but I shouldn't have expected you to know that since you can't read over a kindergarten level.

Secondly, I wasn't 'looking' for a TV. I cruise multiple deal websites daily and came across this. Silly me thought someone who IS looking for a TV might be interested.

Anything else your dumbass wants to contribute? Didn't think so. Shut the fuck up.

Comment

^ wtf?
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

So, I ordered a 42" LED HDTV last week from Amazon.com (price was $499.99) and had them pricematch it from Walmart (347.99). Granted, it was an off-brand Sceptre something or other, but it was for our bedroom and we hardly ever watch it so I didn't really give a shit as long as it worked.

Get it here, it works fine. We hang the wall mount and put it up, only half the screen is working. WTF? Turn off/on, just lines. Rinse, repeat-now it won't come on at all.

Called Amazon, they emailed the return label, but there were a few glitches on the way, including the fact they don't have any others like it to replace with. Yada, yada, yada.... FINALLY, everything gets situated and I pick out another TV. This one is $619 on their site and about $650-$700 everywhere else. Right before I was about to throw out a price match for it, they offer to give it to me for the same price ($379) for all my trouble. Here it is..http://www.amazon.com/LG-42LK520-42-.../dp/B004OOS35C

FUCKING SCORE!
                          HOLY crap!
                          Step in poo and come out smelling so dainty!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            ^ wtf?
                            I think it's from one of Leah's DOTD threads where TEAMJACOB got his shit pushed in for running his mouth. I could be wrong on which member it was.

Edit: Yep, it was him, dumbass. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15528

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              I think it's from one of Leah's DOTD threads where TEAMJACOB got his shit pushed in for running his mouth. I could be wrong on which member it was.
                              Yah it was him! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X