Who had jury duty in Tarrant County?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had jury duty in Tarrant County?

This sounds like something the fine people of this site would do lol, 10-1 says the defendant was a hot woman.

FORT WORTH, Texas – A North Texas juror who was booted from a trial has been cited for contempt after trying to "friend" the defendant on Facebook.

Court records show 22-year-old Jonathan Hudson on July 19 was removed from the jury in a Tarrant County civil case. The trial, over a 2008 car wreck, proceeded with 11 jurors.

Hudson last week pleaded guilty to four counts of contempt and has been ordered to serve two days of community service.

Texas recently added specific language to jury instructions that bans jurors from discussing the case on social networking sites. Hudson had received those instructions.

The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported Sunday that Hudson attorney Steve Gordon says his client "made a silly mistake."

Further details on the trial were not immediately available.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/29...#ixzz1WRZQRVq6

Friggin AWESOME!!!!!!!! but................ pics of said defendant?

Comment

I've got it in October and yeah I'm not going to hit up the defendant on facebook, what a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        I've got it in October and yeah I'm not going to hit up the defendant on facebook, what a dumbass.
        you got to admit that is pretty damn funny.... makes you wonder what the message he sent with the inv. was.

Comment

Last time I had jury duty I remembered it the day after I was supposed to be there, nothing ever happened and I went on with life.

Comment

One of my Facebook friends was trying to "check-in" at jury duty today
            --Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
              One of my Facebook friends was trying to "check-in" at jury duty today
              There's nothing wrong with checking in at a jury pool, but discussing it once you've actually been picked for a jury panel is a bad idea.

Comment

What was he thinking?!?! I served on a capital murder a two years ago for a serial killer. They gave strict instructions no talking in jury room and lunch time about anything court related. We ended up watching a couple of movies while lawyers bitchfest it out. Two weeks of downtown Ft Worth fun.

Coffee they serve jurors is brown liquid asbestos.

but yeah if she was hot then friend her after the trial.
                Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  There's nothing wrong with checking in at a jury pool, but discussing it once you've actually been picked for a jury panel is a bad idea.
                  I'm checking in at hell when I'm there.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    Right, but don't most courts have a "no cell phone" policy while inside?
                    --Marcus

Comment

I got my first summons in something like 8 years the other day. I went online and filed for an exemption for being a student, it was approved less than an hour later. Not that I'm against doing jury duty, but Tarrant County makes it a gigantic pain in the ass with having to park several miles away and then wait for a shuttle. Fuck a bunch of that.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                      X