Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you finance a 10 year old vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      Most cu's will loan 100% of retail, if its above retail why buy it in the first place. Jeeps are a dime a dozen. Keep shopping
      100% of clean trade. 30k on an 02 is rare, the 12k asking price is not extremely ridiculous. 10k would be reasonable.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        You don't finance a 10yr old vehicle. Pay cash.
        We are all not ballers like you sir!

Comment

I would tell your friend to be patient. I got my 2001 Wrangler for $4,000.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
            100% of clean trade. 30k on an 02 is rare, the 12k asking price is not extremely ridiculous. 10k would be reasonable.
            There really isn't enough information in the OP, but with those figures, I'm guessing that he's looking at paying retail for 4 cyl wrangler. With the difference between loan and retail, he needs to walk away. There are better jeeps with better deals to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
              buy a $1500 car then... ballers didn't get that way by paying interest on shit they don't need
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                buy a $1500 car then... ballers didn't get that way by paying interest on shit they don't need
                Cooter, you're the smartest white trash mofo I know.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  penfed.org does 100% of NADA Retail.

When we refinanced our 09 GT... they told us it was worth almost $25k. They had no problem giving us $13k.
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

this guy doesn't need his balls busted for buying a car that is over what most think it's worth on paper. Find a 20K mile fox with original paint with 0 modifications and see if you can buy it for NADA value..............
                    pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                      Not a baller just do what Forrest said. When I resigned from my business, I emptied investment savings (just before everything went to hell), downsized vehicles, cut expenses, etc. I've bought/sold more cars in the last 2 years than I ever would have dreamed of - which helped pay for the relocate. I should get a salary check tomorrow for the first time in 3 years.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      Yep.

Comment

Working...
                      X