Savings %

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savings %

Just curious how much people are saving these days.

I'm saving around 30%, this month will only be 28%.

Not enough atm... But soon ill be throwing a lot more into my savings accounts.

Comment

Once I rebuild some things I'm going 20-40%.

Comment

Savings. Whats that?
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

11% into retirement...maybe 3% into savings. Not enough

Comment

A decent percentage... I wish it were more.
            Last edited by slow99; 08-29-2011, 08:54 PM.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

About $2000 per month, not counting the $400 per month going into my 401K.

Comment

About 25%

Comment

Savings? I guess I bring in more than I spend, but it varies. I guess I usually spend about 30-40% of what I make, so the rest could be considered savings.

Comment

Not much, we have our safety net but everything extra is going to the car loan. Financed 48 months, hopefully pay off in 6

Comment

These "solid barg" threads are getting old.

But since you asked, I only save about 10% but I make millions. I also have a 20" cock and am a CPA.

Comment

It was not supposed to be a bragging thread.

Comment

I have a hard time saving with mortgage, car and expenses. I try but i'm not as fortunate as some to be able to save 2k or more per month. If im lucky i'll probably have 3-400 left over at the end of the month, but invaribly something happens the next month to wipe it out.

Comment

10% into 401k (with a 1 for 1 employer match), and maybe another 10-15% into the savings accounts. Probably not nearly enough, but it will have to do for now.

Comment

Not nearly as much as I should.

Comment

Working...
                              X