O'reilly online VS in store prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    The website doesn't update as quickly as the inventory actually turns in the store. I've seen that happen before.
    I'll keep that in mind. The counter people were very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      LOL They looked identical, even though I am sure there are prob differences. However it is the same brand that was on it over a year and no issues. I dont know why I didnt check the Optima first. LOL If I end up keeping the truck I am going to order a torquemaster or mini starter anyways and its about a 10 to 15 minute job to change it. I am rolling around in my pee brian a way to make full soft doors for it like on a Jeep. I thinks thats the only reason I want a Jeep is I like to go doorless.
      Make a steel frame that bolts to the factory hinges, cover with vinyl. I took the doors off mine a few times.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

The manager at the Oreilly's I use says that each store controls their own pricing.

I've been using Autozone lately, they've been cheaper 70% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
          The manager at the Oreilly's I use says that each store controls their own pricing.

I've been using Autozone lately, they've been cheaper 70% of the time

To say we control our own pricing is an oversimplification would be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            I am rolling around in my pee brian a way to make full soft doors for it like on a Jeep. I thinks thats the only reason I want a Jeep is I like to go doorless.
            Buy a second set of doors, and cut them out from the window opening down, then cap the gap from the inner and outer door area with sheet metal. Like this minus the bar, cut to the shape that you choose. If you use a second set of doors, you will still have your full doors in case you want to reverse it.

Stevo
            Originally posted by SSMAN
            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

I looked at at least 30 types of home soft doors last night. I disliked all thirty. Then I went on the hunt on ebay. I located, hinges, door latches, black vinyl jeep like material, clear vinyl for the windows and a zipper kit. Not in a hurry to do this but maybe soon I want to build some like you see on a Jeep with a removable upper and zips on the windows. Yes I am going to keep the facotry doors for winter but for summer it would be killer to have half/full soft doors.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

It would be nice if there were a choice- pay cost + 10% if you you order online, pay shipping to your residence. Pay retail (cost + ?%) if you need counter help.

I enjoy the benefit of being able to look up a part online & go to a store & ask for what I need by their part #, knowing that store is supposed to have it in stock. I also understand that they have more overhead in a brick & mortar (storefront).
                Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
                X