• Show
Clear All

ibuprofen, soda, and mexican food.

Comment

water and sleep

MySpace Tracker

Comment

iv cures you in 20-30 mins

i take a long shower, slam a 32oz gatorade and eat something. oh yea and a few advil

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
          ibuprofen, soda, and mexican food.
          sounds like a recipe for a nice smelly FART!

Comment

Beer, Beer, Water. Beer, Beer, Water. Beer, Beer, Water.
            Well Drink/Shot, Water. Well Drink/Shot, Water. Well Drink/Shot, Water.

Just my advise, and I don't follow it much..... :P
            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Bloody mary!

Comment

depends on how bad it is... sometimes it's so bad, you need the hair of the dog.

a stout bloody mary or two, then get hydrated, get some grub in you, and go back to sleep! LOL
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  depends on how bad it is... sometimes it's so bad, you need the hair of the dog.

a stout bloody mary or two, then get hydrated, get some grub in you, and go back to sleep! LOL
                  Once you perform all of this, what is left in your day?? He said hangover cure, not how to get through the day with a hangover, lol.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Lol at all the fat ass greasy food suggestions. All that ever made me was full, and feeling disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                      Once you perform all of this, what is left in your day?? He said hangover cure, not how to get through the day with a hangover, lol.
                      that's the cure... doesn't take long to pour a bloody mary... pound one or two of those while you're making some eggs and bacon or something, eat that, guzzle some water and get back in bed.

water and sleep is the only "cure" IMO, but sometimes you're hurtin' too bad to sleep. That's where the booze comes in!
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Excedrin Migraine and LOTS of water... matter of fact, that's my breakfast this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          that's the cure... doesn't take long to pour a bloody mary... pound one or two of those while you're making some eggs and bacon or something, eat that, guzzle some water and get back in bed.

water and sleep is the only "cure" IMO, but sometimes you're hurtin' too bad to sleep. That's where the booze comes in!
                          Well since you say it like that...
                          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

It's easy to avoid a hangover even if you're going on a binge, but the way to do it is to plan ahead like Brent said. Sometimes once you're really going all planning falls by the way side though. In that case, Forrest knows what he is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              That is true. It's tough but it gets the job done.
                              I had a doctor tell me this and I just laughed. He said this was the only way to get rid of a hangover. I was in college and used to work at a tire shop that was always busy. We would roll in around 730am hungover and still drunk but come 11 we would be ready to go out again. Now I just run around 3-3.5 miles and drink water or Gatorade. You gladly would welcome death when you are doing it but you feel 1,000 times better when you are done.

Comment

I usually take a few profrins and a glass of water before going to bed.
                                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Working...
                                X